• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Skinny Dipping at Bass Pro

This has happened quite a few times. It gets quite expensive because they clean and disinfect the tank after someone jumps in.

Not sure how necessary that degree of cleanup is, but the prankster is responsible for paying. It may be more a deterrent than anything else. Once the word gets out about how much it costs, pranksters will think twice. Like this............

">> Florida man dives into Bass Pro Shop fish tank

In May 2020, Daniel Armendariz jumped into the fish tank at the Gulf Coast Town Center in Estero, Florida, investigators said. The store spent $3,000 decontaminating the tank and Armendariz was later charged with trespassing, a second-degree misdemeanor, WINK reported. The same fish tank was also the location of a 2011 prank by three high school students."

Not a local Bass Pro, but could still be a NES member!!

Man arrested, accused of jumping into fish tank at a Bass Pro Shop

It's never a chick that dives in muff-first into the BPS tank, is it???? What's up with that???

WTF... Don't call it Bass Pro if the bass aren't for sale. I was just trying to grab one to toss into my coy pond.
The fish in PBM's pond:

v4-460px-Be-Coy-Step-1-Version-3.jpg

[rofl] [rofl]

(Hint for you slow NES'ers - koi, not coy)

I was there a few days after this happened talking to the guy behind the gun counter. He said it was a mentally disabled kid whose "friends" convinced him to jump in or something like that.

He also mentioned a lifetime ban from the store, with hefty fines to come if any if the fish died.
That dude at least had the sense to keep some clothes on.

There's an unblurred pic of the Alabama guy going around that will have all his buds calling him JellyBean.

Back
Top Bottom