Report: Americans Own over 700 Million Ammo Mags with Greater Than 10-Round Capacity

Reptile

NES Member
A report from the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) indicates Americans own over 700 million ammunition magazines with a greater than ten-round capacity.

NSSF’s Detachable Magazine Report (1990-2021) found an estimated total of 963,772,000 ammunition magazines in circulation. Of those, an estimated 717,900,000 have a capacity of greater than ten rounds.

Continues...

The WA mag ban has a big hearing on the 17th, probably deciding whether it has to go to SCOTUS or not.

Good point. I understand the point of it now.

The one thing I’d reject to is throwing in target sports and hunting. Yes, they can be used for those things. But enough with the hunting crap in 2A discussions. It’s like talking about singing in 1A discussions.

Those "large-capacity" magazines are doing a crappy job. We should be having way more mass shootings when they all load themselves, transport themselves to crime scenes, insert themselves into the gun, then wait for the gun to pull its own trigger until the magazine is empty, then the magazine ejects itself and the next magazine loads itself into the gun and the action continues...

Just ban assault

oh, wait....

To quote Kate Smith

Gawawawawawad bless Americawawawawawawawa.
Land that I love
Stand beside herwrwrwrwrwrwr
And guide herwrwrwrwrwrwr
Thought the night with a light from abowawawawawave.

(did I mention I HATE the Kate Smith version of that song? It's like a warbling Ethel Merman singing it.)

A report from the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) indicates Americans own over 700 million ammunition magazines with a greater than ten-round capacity.

NSSF’s Detachable Magazine Report (1990-2021) found an estimated total of 963,772,000 ammunition magazines in circulation. Of those, an estimated 717,900,000 have a capacity of greater than ten rounds.

Continues...

Well then, that explains the 150,000,000 Americans that Joe said were killed with guns

Back
Top Bottom