• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Baker Follows Feds on Firearm Retailers and Ranges

View: https://twitter.com/2Aupdates/status/1245410635296505857

Can Charlie just resign and name Maura has Empress already? It's clear the Governor has abdicated his office already.

What makes you think his opinion is any different than hers?

Called Fakers office an hour ago and the aide denied Firearms dealers are not labeled "essential". I read him GOAL's latest statement and the email from Carl at Four Season's and he said it was political and referred me to the Governor's website. I read him the pertinent statement from GOAL and again he said it was political and I asked him if Four Season's was "essential" and allowed to open for business. He told me again to read the Governor's statement. ?

Just thinking of different scenarios here, and because it seems so convoluted right now (not sticking up for crying Charlie Baker by any means) but since the original order was put out, and then an hour later was edited and re-released, isn’t there a possibility that some low level shit bird minion got hold of it and took their own actions in editing, out of hatred for all of us, and it was released without the higher ups seeing it, who’re now trying to cover and hide the action to protect the administrators for embarrassment.

I’m not a tinfoiler by any means, but this could easily happen in the chaos of recent activities.
I believe it was stated that the Dept Public Health was maintaining the list, so this could have been the case.
With recent info depicted above it appears that Healey's office is likely the culprit. The angry part is DPH does not report to AG.

Called Fakers office an hour ago and the aide denied Firearms dealers are not labeled "essential". I read him GOAL's latest statement and the email from Carl at Four Season's and he said it was political and referred me to the Governor's website. I read him the pertinent statement from GOAL and again he said it was political and I asked him if Four Season's was "essential" and allowed to open for business. He told me again to read the Governor's statement. ?
You should have asked him to look at the web page itself.

I’d love for her to elaborate how FFLs remaining open in any way shape or form is harmful to police officers and first responders.

And the irony of her thinking it’s harmful for domestic violence victims not being able to arm and protect themselves.

The truly sad part of this is that she needs MORE DV Vics to help further her personal agenda against freedom, and she will sacrifice anybody that stands in her way.

Every MA LTC holder should be willing to have themselves added to this list.

Only if you actually have no ammo etc, it would take them about 3 mins to get your online purchases and show that someone had 3 cases of ammo delivered last week and blow the whole case out of the water. I understand your point, folks need to be legit though or risk having the entire thing thrown out of court.

Only if you actually have no ammo etc, it would take them about 3 mins to get your online purchases and show that someone had 3 cases of ammo delivered last week and blow the whole case out of the water. I understand your point, folks need to be legit though or risk having the entire thing thrown out of court.
Me and my buddies blew thru those 3 cases last week.

Perhaps, but I just e-mailed my club to see what their take on it is. If my card still gets me in you can be sure my wife is going to put my 5.56 stock level in to the red. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find clay pigeons to save my life. Going to have to get creative in the reactionary target realm.
Tannerite

What makes you think his opinion is any different than hers?
The stealth editing of the order on the website leads me to believe he signed off on following the fed order until she told him to 'reinterpret' it her way. Charlie is a cuck that rolls over like a kicked dog as soon as a bully appears. If the feds tell him to do something, he does it until someone else in the state beats him with a rolled up newspaper.

Weird, looks like it got edited after I posted.
Yes, they changed it. Here are a couple of emails I got from 4 Seasons:
1.)
Four Seasons
76R Winn Street
Woburn, MA 01801

781-932-3133

As of this afternoon (Tuesday 3/31/2020), we are able to reopen to the public because firearms retailers in MA are considered “essential”.

We have restocked the store and are now putting into place things to protect our customers and employees.

When the store reopens we will allow only 5 people in at a time. We ask that customers wait outside of the building (not in the hallway) and observe the State and Federal guidelines for “social distancing” of 6’ to 10’. If you have gloves and a mask, feel free to wear them. We will.

We have not been able to acquire hand sanitizer but will continue to search for some. Please sanitize your hands with your own sanitizer prior to entering the store or use our bathroom to wash your hands.

Until I can get more staffing, our hours will be limited to 9am – 2pm to buy only ammunition and accessories. We have good supplies of most calibers except shotgun ammo. (We have no slugs or 00 Buckshot). We are out of 5.56 but have some 200 round buckets of .223. We have a 500 round limit on pistol ammo per person except for the fifty 1,000 round bulk packs of 9mm.

GUN SALES

Because there will be only 4 of us working behind the counter, we will be doing firearms sales by appointment. We will first be calling customers who have incoming transfers and special orders that we have been holding. After that we will be making appointments.

Appointments will be scheduled by when they are received by us via email. Due to being so short-staffed we cannot answer the phones and also take care of our in-store customers. Send your request to [email protected]

2.)
Four Seasons
Woburn, MA

This afternoon during Governor Baker’s 2:00PM TV update on COVID-19 he mentioned that the list of “essential” businesses was being amended and it would be posted on www.mass.gov later in the day.

We checked the State’s web site about 2 hours later and read “Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, (my emphasis), importers, distributors and shooting ranges”.

Now, after I sent out the notice about reopening, I have been informed that the word “retailers” has been removed from the www.mass.gov site listing essential businesses.

Therefore, we will have to wait on opening until we get some clarification on this.

Carl​

I

I try to put myself in people’s heads to figure out how and what they’re thinking/planning so I can react accordingly, what I see from recent events in regards to hardened anti’s and commies is a mix of 50/50 happy and fear.

First, they’re loving that everybody, for the time being at least, is being super dependent on the .gov and following .gov guidelines out of fear. They love that. Unemployment and dependency for supplies, $$$ and food is through the roof right now, they love that and want it to remain even after this is over. An entire country reliant on them for everything is a wet dream to these animals.

What they fear the most is an armed society, we all
know that and we all know why, and they’re seeing people, thousands of first time buyers, applying for LTC’s and buying up every bit of firepower and ammo that they can. This is going to set them back on their power grab much more than they had ever expected, so they need to try and stop that flow as quickly as possible because each application and firearm sold is another problem that will need to be addressed in the future for them.

Make no mistake about it, they see weakness in the country right now, blood in the water, fear, people begging for help, they will exploit that for everything its worth to use against us in the near future and try to maintain complete control even as this (hopefully) winds down in the next couple months.

This state has some real pieces of SH*T in Boston. They're basically saying you can kill a unborn child and then go have a few drinks and smoke pot to feel better about it. That's essential. WOW. F$#%K YOU HEALEY AND BAKER.

Leave abortion our of this. The comparison is just ridiculous are you’re gunna get the thread locked.

Does the limousine lesbian libtard actually have the authority to change public health law to suit her phobias?
Her authority is immaterial.
She clearly has the influence to get Faker and his office and departments to do what she wants. Why she has such influence is another, more interesting and much more in depth analysis.

Back
Top Bottom