Alert - Public Hearing Thursday Morning at State House - All 2A related legislation

My schedule changed at work and i will be unable to attend. My wife and I both emailed and called (left vm's ) our rep. Linda Cambell she is the vice chair, Joint Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security. Don't really know anyone else in her district (my wife and i are not originally from this area) otherwise I would try and organize more people to contact her

At all hearings they always give first shot to legistraitors, elected officials, law enforcement groups. Then come the antis and after that the pro side gets some time to speak.

Yep. Took a vacation day for the 2013 hearing and got there at 9am. Finally got to speak at ~9PM. Moms Demand Action played a dirty trick of splitting into 2-3 person groups which allowed them to stack the deck early and often as groups/panels took priority over individuals and they played that loophole.

They also attempted to reserve seats with shirts/signs. I confirmed with the Sergeant At Arms that reserving seats is not allowed. You are free to move the shirt/sign and claim the seat. Obviously if someone was sitting there but got up to use the restroom or stretch don't be a dick but if they're holding it for future arrivals...it's fair game.

It's unfortunate. I really wanted to attend. I even had the wife pull out my suit for it. I do not get to wear it often People who see me on a daily basis would be surprised. This Jean and t-shirt truck driver actually cleans up pretty nice

Here is my summary of everything as best I could. I didn't bother to assemble some old vs new legislation piecemeal as I was going through, I tried to make note of that. Given a couple more hours I could probably get it more clear.

1 S1198 An Act relative to equitable firearm license fees Michael O. Moore
-Reduces fee for FID or LTC from $100 to $40

2 S1239 An Act regarding the prevention of illegal trafficking and gun violence among youth in the Commonwealth Sonia Chang-Diaz
-Imposes a maximum of 15 firearms/year limit of purchase or sales to a person
-Commision the study feasibility of interstate proposal to combat trafficking
-Clarifies inheritance (180 day grace period)
-Removes immunity for posession of firearm in home or business without license from prosecution under 269§10A

3 S1242 An Act relative to preventing illegal trafficking of firearms Cynthia S. Creem
-Expand accessibility of license applicant information to LE and DA/AG
-Clarify time to submit sale data (within 30 minutes)
-One gun a month

4 S1246 An Act relative to data collection on multiple gun purchases Cynthia S. Creem
-Concerns data on purchasing and trafficking

5 S1247 An Act relative to firearms and firearms violence Cynthia S. Creem
-4.75% tax on firearms and ammunition
-.50BMG ban
-If license is allowed to expire become criminal and have warrant issued after 90 days?

6 S1253 An Act increasing the penalties for the illegal possession of firearms Eileen M. Donoghue
-Increased mandatory minimums for assault weapons charges
-Increases sentencing across the board
RED BECAUSE CURRENT LAWS CRIMINALIZE STUPID SHIT LIKE AWB

7 S1259 An Act prohibiting the confiscation of lawfully owned firearms during a state of emergency Ryan C. Fattman
-Bans firearm confiscation

8 S1262 Resolve providing for a study by a special commission relative to the primary prevention of gun violence Linda Dorcena Forry
- Sets up commission to study gun violence
CONSIDER SUPPORTING TO MAKE US LOOK FAIR

9 S1265 An Act further regulating the issuance of firearms identification cards Anne M. Gobi
-Adds protections to youths in certain activities from being prosecuted for unlicensed posession

10 S1266 An Act relative to change of address for firearm licensing Donald F. Humason, Jr.
-removes revocation penalty for LTC/FID if fail to notify of move

11 S1267 An Act relative to equitable firearm license fees Donald F. Humason, Jr.
-Reduces application fees from $100 to $40

12 S1268 An Act relative to firearm owners protection Donald F. Humason, Jr.
-Provides protections for passers through

13 S1269 An Act relative to non-resident firearm license fees Donald F. Humason, Jr.
-Increases non-res licenses to 6 years for $40 from 1 year for $100

14 S1270 An Act relative to unloaded riles or shotguns Donald F. Humason, Jr.
-Allows for carrying of rifles and shotguns on public way

15 S1271 An Act Relative to Suppressors Donald F. Humason, Jr.
-Legalizes supressors

16 S1272 An Act Relative to the Lawful Sale of Handguns Donald F. Humason, Jr.
-Relates to sales

17 S1273 An Act Relative to the Lawful Sale of Ammunition Donald F. Humason, Jr.
-Clarifies legality of mail order and online ammunition sales

18 S1274 An Act Repealing the Ban on Modern Sporting RiflesDonald F. Humason, Jr.
-Repeals the ban on modern sporting rifles

19 S1287 An Act relative to non-resident firearm license fees Michael O. Moore
-Clarifies requirements, extends length to 6 years

20 S1299 An Act relative to consistent firearm licensing practices Bruce E. Tarr
-Establishes shall issue LTCs without restrictions

21 H2092 An Act Relative to a Technical Correction of Chapter 284 of the Acts of 2014 Nicholas A. Boldyga
-Technical correction

22 H2093 An Act relative to alien firearm licensing Nicholas A. Boldyga
- Removes exemption for “aliens that reside outside the commonwealth”??

23 H2102 An Act relative to mental illness and firearms Linda Dean Campbell
-A board established to track mental illness and issue guidance on whether or not to license, allows for judicial review
APPEARS TO SHIFT BURDEN ONTO MENTALLY ILL TO PROVE GOOD TO GO

24 H2120 An Act relative to the lawful sale of ammunition Angelo L. D'Emilia
-Clarifies ammo sale, specifically “inert ammunition components”
UNSURE DUE TO MENTION OF INERT COMPONENTS

25 H2122 An Act relative to change of address for firearm licensing Stephen L. DiNatale
-Removes revocation for failure to notify

26 H2134 An Act relative to creating an Olympic firearm roster Sheila C. Harrington
-Protects olympic pistols from compliance regulation

27 H2138 An Act relative to equitable firearm license fees Paul R. Heroux
-Reduces license fees from $100 to $40

28 H2149 An Act relative to senior gun owner equity Kevin J. Kuros
-Reduces renewal fees for those over 64 at a prorated ammount

29 H2155 An Act Relative to Unloaded Rifles or Shotguns Paul W. Mark
-Allow for open carry of rifles and shotguns

30 H2158 An Act relative to constitutional rights James R. Miceli
-Unifies license application requirements (though not shall issue)
-Clarifies individual right

31 H2159 An Act creating a statewide gun offender registry Aaron Michlewitz
-Gun offender registry
RED BECAUSE SOME GUN CRIMES SHOULDNT BE

32 H2173 Resolve providing for a study by a special commission relative to the primary prevention of gun violence Jeffrey Sánchez
-Creates commission to study gun violence

33 H2175 An Act relative to the lawful sale of handguns Todd M. Smola
-Clarifies requirements for sale

34 H2176 An Act relative to firearms and recreational vehicles Todd M. Smola
-Allows for loaded firearms on recreational vehicles

35 H2179 An Act relative to modern sporting rifles William M. Straus
-Telescoping stock on ARs to be permitted

36 H2184 An Act relative to the possession of weapons Timothy J. Toomey, Jr.
-Allows county LE to have electric discharge weapons

37 H2185 Resolve providing for the creation of a commission to study and evaluate existing training requirements for persons licensed to -carry firearms Timothy J. Toomey, Jr.
-Commission to study training requirements for firearms licenses

38 H2187 An Act relative to bullet proof vests Timothy J. Toomey, Jr.
-Sellers must keep records of body armor sales

39 H2188 An Act relative to firearms in the Commonwealth Timothy J. Toomey, Jr.
-Requires insurance and list of guns upon each renewal of license, purcahse of new firearm
-Ups class requiresments to 20+ hours and 4 hours or range time
-1 gun a month
-Includes smart guns as “protective devices” IE trigger locks
-Pro-rated penalties for trafficking
-More I didn’t have time to read

40 H2191 An Act relative to firearm owners protection David T. Vieira Anne M. Gobi
-Protects passers through

41 H3093 An Act relative to expanding the fee exemption for renewing a license to carry to include veterans Theodore C. Speliotis
-Adds veterans to those exempt from fee

42 H3914 An Act relative to denying firearms and explosives to suspected terrorists Lori A. Ehrlich
-Prohibits those on no-fly list/terrorist watch list from accessing firearms
NO DUE PROCESS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This one's ugly

SECTION 1. Section 131 of Chapter 140 of the General Laws, as appearing in the 2012 Official Edition, is hereby amended by adding the following new paragraph after paragraph three:—

No license to carry shall be issued pursuant to this section unless and until the applicant for the license or for the renewal of an existing license presents to the licensing authority a complete list of every handgun owned by the applicant along with a certificate of insurance verifying that the applicant has a valid insurance policy insuring against any harm or damage that might arise out of the use of each weapon on said list. The applicant shall swear under the penalties of perjury that said list is a complete list of all handguns owned by the applicant. The insurance policy shall be in an amount of at least $250,000 and shall list the specific weapons covered by the policy. The list presented to the licensing authority shall match the list on the insurance policy or the license or renewal shall not issue. In the event that a holder of a license to carry acquires a new handgun after the issuance of the license or the renewal of an existing license, the holder shall register the weapon as required by law and shall forward to the licensing authority a true copy of a certificate of insurance verifying the existence of insurance, as required herein, for said new weapon or weapons within thirty days of acquisition. Such a policy of insurance shall be available to satisfy any judgment for personal injuries or property damages arising out of the unintentional, accidental or unlawful use of an insured weapon, provided that, in the event of multiple judgments, judgments for medical bills shall have a priority in the order that said judgments are satisfied and, provided further, that medical bills paid for by or owed to the Commonwealth and any municipal or regional governmental entity shall have a super priority and shall be satisfied first out of all such judgments for medical bills. In the event that a judgment issues against the license holder for personal injuries or property damage that cannot be satisfied by the required insurance policy due to the holder’s failure to maintain said policy, the license holder may be punished by imprisonment by not more than five years.

SECTION 2: Section 131 ½ of Chapter 140 of the General Laws, as so appearing, is hereby amended by striking out the second sentence and inserting in place thereof the following sentence:-

The board shall consist of nine individuals, one of whom shall be a member of the gun owners action league, one of whom shall be a member of stop handgun violence, one of whom shall be a police chief selected from a list of four selected by the police chiefs association, one of whom shall be a district attorney selected from a list of three selected by the district attorney’s association, and one of whom shall be the director of the firearms records bureau within the criminal history systems board.

SECTION 3: Section 129C of Chapter 140 of the General Laws, as so appearing, is hereby amended by striking out in line 16 the words “shall be made” and inserting in that line after the word “gun,” the following:- “a seller or owner shall make”.

SECTION 4: Section 131 subsection (d) of Chapter 140 of the General Laws, as so appearing, is hereby amended by inserting thereafter the following sentence;-

(viii) has not successfully completed a firearms safety course of at least twenty hours, including a minimum of four hours of practical shooting instruction at a firing range that has been approved by the secretary of public safety or his designee.

SECTION 5: Section 123 of Chapter 140 of the General Laws, as so appearing, is hereby amended by striking out, in line 64 the word “and”, and by inserting after the word “thirty-one” the following words:- “;and that no more than one firearm shall be sold to any person in the Commonwealth who has purchased a firearm within the past 30 days.”

SECTION 6: Section 131K of Chapter 140 of the General Laws, as so appearing, is hereby amended by striking out the first sentence and inserting in place thereof the following sentence:-

“All weapons as defined in section 121 including, but not limited to, firearms, large capacity weapons, rifles and shotguns sold within the commonwealth without a safety device designed to prevent the discharge of such weapon by unauthorized users and approved by the colonel of the state police including, but no limited to, mechanical locks or devices designed to recognize and authorize, or otherwise allow the firearm to be discharged by its owner or authorized user, by solenoid use-limitation devices, key activated or combination trigger or handle locks, radio frequency tags, automated fingerprint identification systems or voice recognition, provided, that such device is commercially available, shall be defective and the sale of such weapons shall constitute a breach of warranty under section 2-314 of chapter 106 and an unfair and deceptive trade act or practice under section 2 of chapter 93A.”

SECTION 7: Chapter 269 of the General Laws, as so appearing, is hereby amended by striking out section 10E and inserting place thereof the following section:-

Section 10E. Whoever, except as provided by law, in a single transaction or occurrence or in a series of transactions within a twelve month period, knowingly or intentionally distributes, sells, or transfers possession of a quantity of firearms, rifles, shotguns, machine guns, assault weapons or any combination thereof, shall, if the quantity of firearms, rifles, shotguns, machine guns, assault weapons or any combination thereof is:

(1) Three or more, but less than ten, be punished by a term of imprisonment of not more than ten years in the state prison. No sentence imposed under the provisions of this paragraph shall be for less than a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of five years and a fine of not more than seventy-five thousand dollars may be imposed but not in lieu of the mandatory minimum term of imprisonment, as established herein.

(2) Ten or more, but less than twenty, be punished by a term of imprisonment of not more than ten years in the state prison. No sentence imposed under the provisions of this paragraph shall be for less than a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of seven years and a fine of not more than one hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars may be imposed but not in lieu of the mandatory minimum term of imprisonment, as established herein.

(3) Twenty or more, be punished by a term of imprisonment not less than ten years up to life imprisonment in the state prison. No sentence imposed under the provisions of this paragraph shall be for less than a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of twelve years and a fine of not more than one hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars may be imposed but not in lieu of the mandatory minimum term of imprisonment, as established herein.

A prosecution commenced under this section shall not be placed on file or continued without a finding, and the sentence imposed upon a person convicted of violating any provision of said section shall not be reduced to less than the mandatory minimum term of imprisonment as established in said section, nor shall any sentence of imprisonment imposed upon any person be suspended or reduced until such person shall have served said mandatory minimum term of imprisonment.

A person convicted of violating any provision of this section shall not, until he shall have served the mandatory minimum term of imprisonment established herein, be eligible for probation, parole, furlough, work release, or receive any deduction from his sentence for good conduct under sections one hundred and twenty-nine, one hundred and twenty-nine C and one hundred and twenty-nine D of chapter one hundred and twenty-seven; provided, however, that the commissioner of corrections may, on the recommendation of the warden, superintendent, or other person in charge of the correctional institution, grant to said offender a temporary release in the custody of an officer of such institution for the following purposes: to attend the funeral of a relative, to visit a critically ill relative, or to obtain emergency medical or psychiatric services unavailable at said institution. The provisions of section eighty-seven of chapter two hundred and seventy-six shall not apply to any person, seventeen years of age or over, charged with a violation of said sections, or to any child between the age of fourteen and seventeen, so charged, if the court is of the opinion that the interests of the public require that he shall be tried for such offense instead of being dealt with as a child.
View Full Website
This is pure commie BS

So my personal take:

Hit hard on Suppressors and the telescoping stock provision for ARs, while mentioning the repeal of the AWB. The fact of the matter is the AWB is not gonna get repealed guys, but the collapsible stock thing makes a lot more "intuitive" sense and is easier to explain, and won't look politically bad for these guys. Suppressors, many states of recently legalized them, we already allow for other NFA stuff in MA, and we can sell it to them.

To oppose hardcore. Pretty much everything from Toomey and Cream, and of course the no-fly bullshit, because there is no due-process.

Mike

I'm sad to say I won't be able to make this one. I've been to probably at least 10 of these, and other things ranging from N. Brookfield to the Boston Common to the Hudson rally. I have a difficult to keep appointment with a surgeon about something mid-day tomorrow. I sent written testimony to both Mike Moore and Paul Frost, and requested Frost please attend and speak up on our behalf.

All I can say is that NES folks need to form up some "groups" or "panels", in order to tackle specific issues. Come up with creative names like "Common Sense For Gun Safety" or "Target Shooters for Safe Shooting", or whatever. Then focus in on a few specific areas, while summing up with the overall picture. Make sure to mention that none of the proposed crap helps with "public safety".

My specific areas would be the "Katrina" language, as well as reducing fees, and also following the constitution language. The other thing is I would ask what we would get if they expect us to give something up, as that is the true meaning of "compromise".

Do we have any kind of prepared statements or at least some basic framework for what to say? I am not a great public speaker but if prepared can do a decent job.

Also, I feel like I need to do more. I live 10 minutes away from GOAL headquarters.

I can't attend myself, but I sent emails and hard copy letters, and urged others to do the same..
Thank you to those that are going, you do all of us a great service.

My talking points for tomorrow: Note time is limited which is why I can’t and won’t hit on everything and am staying narrowly focused
Pro:
S1273
-Clarifies legality of ammo sales
-why it’s necessary
S1271
-legalizes supressors
-stress importance as an instructor
-how much of a pain the NFA is which will still apply
-How infrequently if at all they are used in crime
-how its not simply “plug and play”
-cost of the supressors
-Lawful in 41 states, 4 of which were recent, including VT
-Customary in Europe
-Win-Win for everyone… except linsky
H2179
-Allows for telescoping stocks on ARs
-Does not overturn AWB, rather carves out exception
-makes life for shooters and instructors much easier
-Way law is written we essentially cant have adjustable shoulder stocks on ARs
-I would of course support full repeal as per S1274, as its arbitrary, but understand the realities of the current legislature
S1299 and H2158
-Extreme need to unify licensing
-Mention all efforts to increase non-res period

Against:
Any bills imposing penalties for purchasing X number of firearms within Y period.
-S1269, S1242, H2188
--Reiterate H2188 for other crap like taxes, list of items, etc
S1247
-.50 Cal ban
-Gun and ammo tax
S1253
-increases minimum penalties - Against because penalties for “assault weapons”
H3914
-No due process. Good in theory, no fly list notorious for catching people up, Due process required for abridging a fundamental right

I'm in. 10AM.

I've got 42 reasons to be there...

Item Bill Number Bill Title Sponsor
1 S1198 An Act relative to equitable firearm license fees Michael O. Moore
2 S1239 An Act regarding the prevention of illegal trafficking and gun violence among youth in the Commonwealth Sonia Chang-Diaz
3 S1242 An Act relative to preventing illegal trafficking of firearms Cynthia S. Creem
4 S1246 An Act relative to data collection on multiple gun purchases Cynthia S. Creem
5 S1247 An Act relative to firearms and firearms violence Cynthia S. Creem
6 S1253 An Act increasing the penalties for the illegal possession of firearms Eileen M. Donoghue
7 S1259 An Act prohibiting the confiscation of lawfully owned firearms during a state of emergency Ryan C. Fattman
8 S1262 Resolve providing for a study by a special commission relative to the primary prevention of gun violence Linda Dorcena Forry
9 S1265 An Act further regulating the issuance of firearms identification cards Anne M. Gobi
10 S1266 An Act relative to change of address for firearm licensing Donald F. Humason, Jr.
11 S1267 An Act relative to equitable firearm license fees Donald F. Humason, Jr.
12 S1268 An Act relative to firearm owners protection Donald F. Humason, Jr.
13 S1269 An Act relative to non-resident firearm license fees Donald F. Humason, Jr.
14 S1270 An Act relative to unloaded riles or shotguns Donald F. Humason, Jr.
15 S1271 An Act Relative to Suppressors Donald F. Humason, Jr.
16 S1272 An Act Relative to the Lawful Sale of Handguns Donald F. Humason, Jr.
17 S1273 An Act Relative to the Lawful Sale of Ammunition Donald F. Humason, Jr.
18 S1274 An Act Repealing the Ban on Modern Sporting Rifles Donald F. Humason, Jr.
19 S1287 An Act relative to non-resident firearm license fees Michael O. Moore
20 S1299 An Act relative to consistent firearm licensing practices Bruce E. Tarr
21 H2092 An Act Relative to a Technical Correction of Chapter 284 of the Acts of 2014 Nicholas A. Boldyga
22 H2093 An Act relative to alien firearm licensing Nicholas A. Boldyga
23 H2102 An Act relative to mental illness and firearms Linda Dean Campbell
24 H2120 An Act relative to the lawful sale of ammunition Angelo L. D'Emilia
25 H2122 An Act relative to change of address for firearm licensing Stephen L. DiNatale
26 H2134 An Act relative to creating an Olympic firearm roster Sheila C. Harrington
27 H2138 An Act relative to equitable firearm license fees Paul R. Heroux
28 H2149 An Act relative to senior gun owner equity Kevin J. Kuros
29 H2155 An Act Relative to Unloaded Rifles or Shotguns Paul W. Mark
30 H2158 An Act relative to constitutional rights James R. Miceli
31 H2159 An Act creating a statewide gun offender registry Aaron Michlewitz
32 H2173 Resolve providing for a study by a special commission relative to the primary prevention of gun violence Jeffrey Sánchez
33 H2175 An Act relative to the lawful sale of handguns Todd M. Smola
34 H2176 An Act relative to firearms and recreational vehicles Todd M. Smola
35 H2179 An Act relative to modern sporting rifles William M. Straus
36 H2184 An Act relative to the possession of weapons Timothy J. Toomey, Jr.
37 H2185 Resolve providing for the creation of a commission to study and evaluate existing training requirements for persons licensed to carry firearms Timothy J.
38 H2187 An Act relative to bullet proof vests Timothy J. Toomey, Jr.
39 H2188 An Act relative to firearms in the Commonwealth Timothy J. Toomey, Jr.
40 H2191 An Act relative to firearm owners protection David T. Vieira Anne M. Gobi
41 H3093 An Act relative to expanding the fee exemption for renewing a license to carry to include veterans Theodore C. Speliotis
42 H3914 An Act relative to denying firearms and explosives to suspected terrorists Lori A. Ehrlich

I think I'm going to attend. I've never gone to an event like this before. Maybe I shouldn't say anything, and let the veterans speak until I get the lay of the land.

That No Fly list BS boils my blood.

If someone wants to tell me exactly what I should say or do to contribute to the cause, let me know and I'll do it.

I read over this post:
https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...ow-your-support-at-the-Statehouse-on-Nov-19th

Does it even help if I attend? I guess the written statement and clapping would be my only contribution?

Last edited:
To everyone who plans to attend: Get your name on the speaking list as soon as you get there! It will be a LONG day!

I think I'm going to attend. I've never gone to an event like this before. Maybe I shouldn't say anything, and let the veterans speak until I get the lay of the land.

If someone wants to tell me exactly what I should say or do to contribute to the cause, let me know and I'll do it.

I read over this post:
https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...ow-your-support-at-the-Statehouse-on-Nov-19th

Does it even help if I attend? I guess the written statement and clapping would be my only contribution?

Just speak on what you know, how you feel, and how the proposals impact you. ONLY YOU are the expert at what YOU experience.

If you want to, just get up, say you are opposed to xyz, and this is why. Keep it short and sweet. Oh, and mention that 28 friends of yours and VOTING club members feel the same exact way!

This one needs to pass:

Section 120A. No county, municipality, township or other community entity within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts may enact, pass or enforce any law, ordinance or regulation concerning the lawful ownership, use, possession, transfer, purchase, receipt or transportation of weapons, antique weapons, ammunition or ammunition components.

The right to keep and bear arms is an individual civil right and shall be presumed to exist in all matters regarding the ownership, use, possession, transfer, purchase, receipt or transportation of weapons, antique weapons, ammunition or ammunition components unless expressly prohibited by the general laws of this Commonwealth.

All I can say to this is Article 17. 2a is great, after all it's based on 17, but they try to twist the meaning of it. 17 couldn't be more clear. It's an individual right. What could be a simpler argument than to have MA law acknowledge what the MA Constitution says.

The only way I'd be able to skip work tomorrow is if I show up with something broken Friday... Hmmmmm

Since this will keep me up anyway, I'll do another round of emails. Tomorrow morning it's phone calls. At least I'll be doing something, even if it doesn't feel like enough.

thanks to everyone who is going, give them hell...in a polite and politically correct manner.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I read over this post:

If you sign up to testify and speak it is recorded into the record and made available to the other representatives.

The number of phone calls, letters, and hours of testimony put a serious dent in the last push for anti-gun legislation. Keeping up the pressure to keep stemming and eventually push back the tide is critical to get anywhere in this state.

Showing up looking professional helps too by shattering the stereotype if photographed. A suit or dress shirt & tie + a big GOAL or pro-2A pin can photobomb articles in a manner words hacked up by a journalist or editor can't.

whew - just made my way through the entire list! Left a respectful message saying I support all Goal's initiatives, ect, ect.

There is a degree of "politics" involved in politics. Going and reinforcing a bunch of politicians stereotypes about you, doesn't actually help anything on the legislative front. You're better off using your time as a presentable MA resident appealing to reason...

Obviously it's your right... Just letting you know that it makes it harder for the rest of us who are actually trying to get things changed in the state. If it makes you happy to thump your chest and posture, rather than attack or support legislation in an intelligent manner, that's your prerogative... just know you are about as useful as the open-carry starbucks cocksuckers.

Mike

I agree with the sentiment but I think you overstate the effect. I would bet most of the pols that even bother to show up for these things only do it because of some kind of obligation, and when either side speaks they just hear murmuring noises.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom