Yeager Fallout begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sasquatch,

I was assaulted on my own property by trying to make three a**h***s leave. I went into my house for a firearm, called the police, and waited for them to arrive. Even though I never brandished the firearm, the police chief suspended my license for 6 months until things cooled down; so F---k you!

Furthermore, two of the three that assaulted me were arrested, and I wasn't because the poloice said that I acted in self-defence.

That's a great story. So move or stop bitching on NES about it.

And projectile, are you serious? Maybe I'm too tired to see you as trolling but come on, gtfo.

I'd refute your argument but i'd need it to be coherent first... almost seems like a cluster fvck of copy and pastes.

I am a realist, as our founders were. They had no illusion that they would be hung for treason were they unsuccessful. This is a conversation every man should have with his wife, and one I've had recently... there's a very real possibility that I have to give up my life to live up to the honor of my ancestors, and defend my country. My family goes back to the founding of NH (look up Hilton park).

Defending your country doesn't begin with capitulating to the c***ery of a redacted CCW permit. I hide nothing about my positions, many here will vouch for that... if the .gov decides to come for anything of mine... there's nothing for me to hide behind except a wall of powder smoke.

You think you're a gun owner? You're not. You're a waste of valuable machining time.

My argument was crystal clear and Yeagers own actions vindicate everything I was saying about the unfortunate choice he made.

And really I could give two shits what you or anyone else thinks of me. I was born and raised in NH and the last thing I need is validation or a lecture from you about what Live Free of Die means, ok. So let's get that ****ing straight right now buck. I haven't had that talk with my wife yet, but its something I think about, and something I know I will do, given the path we are on as a country. So you get to your machining and I'm going to sleep, I'm on the lake at 7am and I already stayed up too late.

Last edited:
My argument was crystal clear and Yeagers own actions vindicate everything I was saying about the unfortunate choice he made.

And really I could give two shits what you or anyone else thinks of me. I was born and raised in NH and the last thing I need is validation or a lecture from you about what Live Free of Die means, ok. So let's get that ****ing straight right now buck. I haven't had that talk with my wife yet, but its something I think about, and something I know I will do, given the path we are on as a country. So you get to your machining and I'm going to sleep, I'm on the lake at 7am and I already stayed up too late.

Glad you don't live here now... I bet Carol Shea would love to have you. I'm well aware the last thing you need is a freedom lecture, because it'd be like teaching trig to a retard that doesn't get basic arithmetic.

Now go drown in your tears coward, while we free men and patriots stand by words too harsh for your sensitive ears.

Every person in here i bet has said at one time or another if someone harms my family they would "do something", if i heard him correctly he said he would only take it to the extreme if his rights were violated, which if im correct is the original purpose of the 2nd amendment. So he is stating that he would do what the founding fathers originally intended when they put the amendment in there. He took the video down, posted another one talking about how he said he spoke out of emotion. Who hasnt done that? Is this a case of Do as I say Not as I do? We have people on the left openly threatening gun owners both legally and with illegal actions up to and including bodily harm and people are happy he has this happening to him? Did I enter the Twilight Zone?

Just my two cents, everyone is entitled to their opinions

ColdDayInHell to me - That's a great story. So move or stop bitching on NES about it.

If someone wants to question if I am wrong or not, I am okay with that. If someone like Sasquatch questions my character without knowing anything about me, then he, and you, can shove it.

... You can't yell fire in a crowded theater and you can't say you are going to start killing people if gun control is passed. ...

Please review post #18.

This thread sure went to hell fast! I see gun owners bickering andfighting with each other, which is good for the anti-gun groups. Does everyone recall the statement, Divide& Conquer? What did Lincoln say, “A house divided against itself cannot stand.” ...
A few years ago, HBO had a series about John Adams. It was a great illustration of how our country came to be.

evrv2a-00083unite-or-die-c-1750-posters.jpg

Freedom is an extreme view and should be guarded with extreme measures. Not doing so is how we ended up in this fricking twilight zone world where politicians can go around blatantly lying about how 2A is for hunting and target shooting.

2A is for shooting people who overstep their bounds and abridge your freedoms. Plain and simple. If those people doing the abridging happen to be politicians they still get shot like the rest.

Unfortunately, they have soldiers to shoot back with no legal repercussions.

I don't even care what Biden tells the Big Zero. Everything right now is political theater. I don't think they have the votes in Congress, nor do I think Obama's balls are big enough to write some unilateral Executive Order.

I'm not sure that's it. I just don't think we're losing.

A million P-Mags are on backorder. I don't have the stats on AR's or other guns sold, but it's "a lot". The NRA just grew by large percentage points.

... perfectly fine for an American to remind the .gov that if they so choose to go against the Constitution there will be a price to pay. Those statement should be made BEFORE bills are introduced as "fair warning". If the pols decide to vote for them well they put themselves on "the list"

Hey, Christmas is over, and Santa is on vacation.

... worried that the gun ban would end up taking down the entire crime bill, which authorized 100,000 more police officers, expanded the death penalty, built more prisons, cracked down on hate crimes and violence against women, and financed prevention programs. In the end, it passed, in significant part because of Mr. Biden. “I think there were days the chairman didn’t sleep,” said Karen Robb, who worked for the committee at the time. “It never would have made it out of the Senate without his help, period. It never would have made it out of conference without him.”

Now that we are in a fiscal crisis, we need to follow the money and defund anti-gun legislation.

No argument there. The only purpose for registration is to enable confiscation.

Every person in here i bet has said at one time or another if someone harms my family they would "do something", if i heard him correctly he said he would only take it to the extreme if his rights were violated, which if im correct is the original purpose of the 2nd amendment. So he is stating that he would do what the founding fathers originally intended when they put the amendment in there. He took the video down, posted another one talking about how he said he spoke out of emotion. Who hasn't done that? Is this a case of Do as I say Not as I do? We have people on the left openly threatening gun owners both legally and with illegal actions up to and including bodily harm and people are happy he has this happening to him? ...

its only a joke and harmless protected speech when the Anti's say it

Hey, it worked for David Gregory. Some pigs are more equal.

Last edited:
Wow, finally made it through this thread, my head kind of hurts now.

The redeeming factor about this thread is there were 2-3 people saying "Yeager is an idiot, that will teach him to talk trash about killing people" and about 15 or 20 people saying "Yeager could have been any one of us and he deserve protection under 1A.

This is an issue of personal responsibility, he screwed up and he knew it, which is why he edited the video, he has nobody to blame for this but himself, not DHS, not the state, nobody, it's all on him.

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater and you can't say you are going to start killing people if gun control is passed.

This is not complicated.

Yes you can yell fire in a crowded theater if it is on fire and you can say it is time to water the tree of liberty if they start grabbing guns

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater...

Yes you can.

There are consequences if you do (assuming the theater is not on fire) and you'll be held accountable for doing so.

Remember that rights are commensurate with responsibility.

ColdDayInHell to me - That's a great story. So move or stop bitching on NES about it.

If someone wants to question if I am wrong or not, I am okay with that. If someone like Sasquatch questions my character without knowing anything about me, then he, and you, can shove it.

You just joined the board a month ago and no one knows you.

Sorry that I have questions about you character.

He stood on his soap box and said and what he said. Than they yanked his permit. If what he said was true he would be shooting people or dead right now. But instead he is playing nice nice.

john hancock was part of the group, but why do think he never was picked for an office?

Governor of Massachusetts twice (October 25, 1780 – January 29, 1785 and May 30, 1787 – October 8, 1793) also President of Continental Congress (May 24, 1775 – October 31, 1777). And prior to that, a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives (1766). [wink]

He stood on his soap box and said and what he said. Than they yanked his permit. If what he said was true he would be shooting people or dead right now. But instead he is playing nice nice.

Which is the point I was making, things went "another inch" and he lawyered up, which is a far cry from "firing the first shot", instead, he's now been forced to advocate for advancing "political" solutions, to avoid further legal jeopardy, something which is probably burning his ass.

My thoughts are that being 100% in full on warrior mode, like he claimed he was, and delivering the message that he did and then caving to TPTB when they take his permit, which is like taking his gun, does nothing to strengthening our resolve against these a**h***s it only weakens our position.

He walked back everything he said, which is pretty god damn good indication that it could have been said differently. Doing so still would have been an effective and a powerful message to the tyrants.

I'm not going to argue any more about this, because that is exactly what they want, as was pointed out in Lincoln the quote a few posts back.

This guy doesn't seem to worry about his suitability like everyone in MA does.

While his buddy's were dying around him he just stuck his head in the sand....literally.....last guy on the planet I want covering my six.

While his buddy's were dying around him he just stuck his head in the sand....literally.....last guy on the planet I want covering my six.

Yeah. No shit.

It's bs what the state did to him, though.

He's the type of guy that will talk a big game and never do anything. Just watch that video from Iraq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe you guys think this is funny.

1.) A guy posts a video and says what most men with balls should be thinking if the feds attempt to enact another AWB.

2.) .gov uses a show of force and takes away his CCW to keep the sheep (you) inline.

3.) Sheep on NES post about wanting to get rid of their guns because it's simply too difficult to deal with the negativity in this environment and laugh at Yeager for losing his CCW.

Thousands of men died before us to ensure we would always have a means to protect ourselves against a overbearing government and you guys laugh while its happening before your eyes.
So, his appropriate response should have been what - move to another state?

Maybe it's time we tell ****ing tools who do stuff like name their company "Unhinged Tactical Response" and start spouting ultimatums and sedition to take a nice big cup of STFU and stop making it easier for the proponents of more firearm control to justify their cause.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

So, his appropriate response should have been what - move to another state?

Maybe it's time we tell ****ing tools who do stuff like name their company "Unhinged Tactical Response" and start spouting ultimatums and sedition to take a nice big cup of STFU and stop making it easier for the proponents of more firearm control to justify their cause.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Oh thats right we need to hide in the closet I forgot how some of you MA gun owners are.

NEWS FLASH, it doesn't matter they are coming for them regardless of what we say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom