Yeager Fallout begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracking of guns is a good thing though.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100626143039AAIVbUH

The good thing is MA is getting better at it, I know it will never happen right? Which is why the CLEO's in MA fought and won against the Katrina bill. You guys have nothing to worry about. And the Feds, well that isn't MA so lets just sit quietly and wait and see what the feds have in mind.

Derek, there is no mirage with Biden on gun control. He was the key player in the 1994 AWB, as written in a NYT article:

"President Bill Clinton’s White House and House Democrats worried that the gun ban would end up taking down the entire crime bill, which authorized 100,000 more police officers, expanded the death penalty, built more prisons, cracked down on hate crimes and violence against women, and financed prevention programs. In the end, it passed, in significant part because of Mr. Biden. “I think there were days the chairman didn’t sleep,” said Karen Robb, who worked for the committee at the time. “It never would have made it out of the Senate without his help, period. It never would have made it out of conference without him.”

Which is exactly why we can't sit back and wait to see what they "recommend". They need to know now LOUD AND CLEAR that going any further than where we are now will lead to politicians ending up dead.

Tracking of guns is a good thing though.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100626143039AAIVbUH

The good thing is MA is getting better at it, I know it will never happen right? Which is why the CLEO's in MA fought and won against the Katrina bill. You guys have nothing to worry about. And the Feds, well that isn't MA so lets just sit quietly and wait and see what the feds have in mind.

No argument there. The only purpose for registration is to enable confiscation.

M1911,

I am speaking from experience. I had my Class A LTC suspended for 6 months. The police department, where I now live has an inventory of my gun collection, so it doesn't matter if the state records are crap. Furthermore, if you are ever faced with the same situation, you better be sure that any of your guns inventoried by the police are on record with the state FRB.

Not sure what the circumstances were regarding you're suspension, but respectfully I would have told the LEO to **** off. Educate yourself on the law, there is a thread for that occasion. I have learned a lot from Drgrant and M1911 when it comes to Mass Gun Laws, then I grabbed the bull by the horns and educated my brain even further.

Okay, Derek, so do what Yeager did if you think that is the way to act right now. We will be reading about you in the newspapers, too.

So much for Yeager being a Patriot and firing the first shot, looks like he covering his ass big time on this one with the scripted statements from his lawyer and all, maybe he's the new Pierce Morgan.

So Derek, you cool with this, or is Yeager part of the fvcking problem advocating for political solutions to this gun control issue?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/...gun-control-appears-with-lawyer-in-new-video/

James Yeager, the CEO of a weapons and tactical training business who said in a recent training video published and then removed from YouTube that he would “start killing people” if President Obama continued to push forward on gun control, has released another follow-up video on the incident.

In it, Yeager, the head of Tactical Response, admits, “I said some pretty volatile stuff which I apologize for” and that “I do not in any way advocate the overthrowing of the United States government nor do I condone any violent actions towards any elected officials.”

He says he “did not reflect” on the original video before posting it to YouTube. Now, he says, gun advocates need to consider “what we need to be doing right now politically to further our cause.

He appeared with his lawyer, Dana McLendon, an attorney and
alderman in Franklin, Tenn. Yeager referred to him as an “alumnus” and friend as well as his lawyer.

Last edited:
Okay, Derek, so do what Yeager did if you think that is the way to act right now. We will be reading about you in the newspapers, too.

Why do you care? Is he not a free man? Am I not free? If my speech doesn't affect you why does it matter? Yeager did them a favor and reminded them to choose wisely.

Do you understand what freedom is?

Have you lived outside of MA ever?

Why should any of us listen to someone that had their suitability pulled?

Not saying that they should have the power to do that....but you had to **** up somewhere or crossed someones path.

Why should we trust you?

So much for Yeager being a Patriot and firing the first shot, looks like he covering his ass big time on this one with the scripted statements from his lawyer and all, maybe he's the new Pierce Morgan.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/...gun-control-appears-with-lawyer-in-new-video/

James Yeager, the CEO of a weapons and tactical training business who said in a recent training video published and then removed from YouTube that he would “start killing people” if President Obama continued to push forward on gun control, has released another follow-up video on the incident.

In it, Yeager, the head of Tactical Response, admits, “I said some pretty volatile stuff which I apologize for” and that “I do not in any way advocate the overthrowing of the United States government nor do I condone any violent actions towards any elected officials.”

He says he “did not reflect” on the original video before posting it to YouTube. Now, he says, gun advocates need to consider “what we need to be doing right now politically to further our cause.

He appeared with his lawyer, Dana McLendon, an attorney and
alderman in Franklin, Tenn. Yeager referred to him as an “alumnus” and friend as well as his lawyer.

Look how happy you cowards are. He speaks his mind, which is covered by the first Amendment. You know the same Amendment that lets the Westboro Church say they hope all of our militarly members and gays die a violent death.

The .gov wants to fvck with him and he gets a lawyer and you're enjoying it.

The internet is a funny thing. It allows people to track people pretty easily. Sleep well .gov employee

Of course he did. He needs his license back to make a living. He just showed the world that the gov. methods work, and that he's intimidated. Her eally does us one favor after the other. I fart in his general direction.

Hey Sasquatch,

I was assaulted on my own property by trying to make three a**h***s leave. I went into my house for a firearm, called the police, and waited for them to arrive. Even though I never brandished the firearm, the police chief suspended my license for 6 months until things cooled down; so F---k you!

Furthermore, two of the three that assaulted me were arrested, and I wasn't because the poloice said that I acted in self-defence.

Last edited:
Hey Sasquatch,

I was assaulted on my own property by trying to make three a**h***s leave. I went into my house for a firearm, called the police, and waited for them to arrive. Even though I never brandished the firearm, the police chief suspended my license for 6 months until things cooled down; so F---k you!

Time to move to a better town.

Hey Sasquatch,

And you haven't left MA yet? You must be a retard.

No urban convenience is worth being a government mandated victim.

Hey Sasquatch,

No need to get testy, but he's being intentionally sarcastic with you. You were ****ed over by the police without due process, so fundamentally speaking, your case really isn't any different than what happened to Yeager. Someone disabled your rights "just because" they can, not with any LEGAL reason that would withstand a challenge in a court of law!

The type of ABUSE that both of you received is EXACTLY the same. I think that's what sasquatch was getting it, although you missed his sarcasm.

-Mike

You guys are breaking my balls and yet, here is Yaeger, coming out and talking about "political solutions."

Man that is fvcking classic, do you see how much a fraud this guy is?

You don't even see a hint of irony in how all this just played, right here in this thread, in real time?

Look how happy you cowards are. He speaks his mind, which is covered by the first Amendment. You know the same Amendment that lets the Westboro Church say they hope all of our militarly members and gays die a violent death.

The .gov wants to fvck with him and he gets a lawyer and you're enjoying it.

The internet is a funny thing. It allows people to track people pretty easily. Sleep well .gov employee

No need to get testy, but he's being intentionally sarcastic with you. You were ****ed over by the police without due process, so fundamentally speaking, your case really isn't any different than what happened to Yeager. Someone disabled your rights "just because" they can, not with any LEGAL reason that would withstand a challenge in a court of law!

The type of ABUSE that both of you received is EXACTLY the same. I think that's what sasquatch was getting it, although you missed his sarcasm.

-Mike

If you think about it.

We should really be reading about Willey3055 standing up for his 2A Rights by taking that PD to court.

He could have been such a hero and positive role model to us all in MA and pushed our cause forward.

You guys are breaking my balls and yet, here is Yaeger, coming out and talking about "political solutions."

You don't even see a hint of irony in how all this just played, right here in this thread, in real time?

the only fraud is you calling yourself a supporter of the 2a.

Hey Sasquatch,

Furthermore, two of the three that assaulted me were arrested, and I wasn't because the poloice said that I acted in self-defence.

So someone took away your rights, you did nothing, and you voluntarily remain in the same state under the same rules?

Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen

"You know the same Amendment that lets the Westboro Church say they hope all of our militarly members and gays die a violent death. " Derick

boom----we have a home run! case closed.

Political solutions come down to one thing.

Force.

Either by coercion, consent, or cordite.

It's how the world works.

the only fraud is you calling yourself a supporter of the 2a.

I said I was a realist, and guess what bro, so is Yeager.

And listen to you, using the same tactics as those on the left that tried to claim all assault weapon owners didn't care about dead children because they owned AR's.

Here let me show you again how much balls this guy really has, OK, so back the fvck off.

He says he “did not reflect” on the original video before posting it to YouTube. Now, he says, gun advocates need to consider “what we need to be doing right now politically to further our cause.”

And listen to you, using the same tactics as those on the left that tried to claim all assault weapon owners didn't care about dead children because they owned AR's.

Here let me show you again how much balls this guy really has, OK, so back the fvck off.

He says he “did not reflect” on the original video before posting it to YouTube. Now, he says, gun advocates need to consider “what we need to be doing right now politically to further our cause.”

Advertisements are the only truths to be relied upon in newspapers.

I'd refute your argument but i'd need it to be coherent first... almost seems like a cluster fvck of copy and pastes.

I am a realist, as our founders were. They had no illusion that they would be hung for treason were they unsuccessful. This is a conversation every man should have with his wife, and one I've had recently... there's a very real possibility that I have to give up my life to live up to the honor of my ancestors, and defend my country. My family goes back to the founding of NH (look up Hilton park).

Defending your country doesn't begin with capitulating to the c***ery of a redacted CCW permit. I hide nothing about my positions, many here will vouch for that... if the .gov decides to come for anything of mine... there's nothing for me to hide behind except a wall of powder smoke.

You think you're a gun owner? You're not. You're a waste of valuable machining time.

Advertisements are the only truths to be relied upon in newspapers.

That is true, and he's saying what his lawyers are telling him to say, which is smart on his part if he wants to get his permit back.

Is it fair? No. Is it right? No. Is it the reality we face at the present time? Yes.

Hiltonizer, will you be with us at the capitol next Saturday? I feel as if it's a pointless demonstration, but I'll be there all the same so that when it comes to shots I won't have not trying on my conscience.

Hiltonizer, will you be with us at the capitol next Saturday? I feel as if it's a pointless demonstration, but I'll be there all the same so that when it comes to shots I won't have not trying on my conscience.

I'm almost as far away from the capitol as you can be from within the state.. I haven't decided yet as i'm not sold on the action itself... but I still might because I'm sure i'd meet a few NES'rs. If I do, i'll be easily identifiable, count on that.

That is true, and he's saying what his lawyers are telling him to say, which is smart on his part if he wants to get his permit back.

Is it fair? No. Is it right? No. Is it the reality we face at the present time? Yes.

They exercised force through coercion. That's all I see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom