Which 9mm carbine?

Which 9mm carbine?

• Hi-Point 995

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Kel-Tec Sub 2000

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters
I had a JP GMR 9mm SBR arrive at a shop on the day that shall live in infamy. The dealer could not transfer it to me (under the current thinking of the AGs edict, plus I would still need to wait for the stamp), so the dealer wrote out a check to JP for the retail price because he liked it so much. I haven't SBR'd a PCC yet, but I did get a JP upper/lower from inventory that was a gun, and used a Rock River conversion unit to accept Colt and converted UZI mags. Runs great; just does not have last round bolt hold-open with the converted UZI mags.

So basically he poached your gun because he was too much of a pussy to transfer it to you on 7-20-16? [laugh]

So basically he poached your gun because he was too much of a pussy to transfer it to you on 7-20-16? [laugh]
Actually, he could not transfer it to me on 7/20/16 because it was a SBR and that date would represent the start of my wait for a Form 4 approval. I could tell he really liked it and said he could write a check out to JP if he wanted it, which he did.

He also kept his shop open until midnight transferring lowers and EBRs and I saw him put his last Anderson lower on hold for someone who called in to reserve it - and he did not change prices because of enemy insurgency.

Actually, he could not transfer it to me on 7/20/16 because it was a SBR and that date would represent the start of my wait for a Form 4 approval. I could tell he really liked it and said he could write a check out to JP if he wanted it, which he did.

He also kept his shop open until midnight transferring lowers and EBRs and I saw him put his last Anderson lower on hold for someone who called in to reserve it - and he did not change prices because of enemy insurgency.

That's what I get for not reading closer, didn't realize it was an SBR.... and yeah, that would muck things up.

Back
Top Bottom