• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

irwindale m1 carbine??????

cabelas hudson ma has a new looking m1 carbine with no other markings on it the price $850 and the tag says irwindale. cannot find any web info about it, not even the staff knows

Last edited:
cabelas hudson ma has a new looking m1 carbine with no other markings on it the price $850 and the tagsays irwindale. cannot find any web info about it, not even the staff knows
It looks like it’s somehow related to AMT, so probably a low production commercial copy. I would run away.

Hit up Pack and Postal in Lancaster. He keeps a large stock of milsurp and other older firearms.
I'll bet you can find a decent shooter from a respected maker for a reasonable price.

Hit up Pack and Postal in Lancaster. He keeps a large stock of milsurp and other older firearms.
I'll bet you can find a decent shooter from a respected maker for a reasonable price.
I love going in there and looking for obsolete ammo, but I feel bad as I don’t want to dilly dally. There’s so much stuff in there and no particular order for some of it.

Try an internet search for this carbine and you will find a carbine website that has a wealth of info for aftermarket and military carbines. Great stuff. I once sold the site owner my H&S carbine and he still has it pictured..

Try an internet search for this carbine and you will find a carbine website that has a wealth of info for aftermarket and military carbines. Great stuff. I once sold the site owner my H&S carbine and he still has it pictured..
checked it out: not listed, seems to be made by amt

Back
Top Bottom