What's next on your "want to purchase" list?

Picked up a 10/22 the other day which has been on my list for a while.

Other than the parts I am waiting on to finish my AR builds and ammo, I think I am done for a while.

Going to focus the summer budget on ammo, range time and training.

Also looking to join another club, but I keep going back and forth on which one to join.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The 870 can still be pretty good, if you find one of the older ones that isn't a POS. Otherwise to get the same level of quality you really have to pony up the bucks for an 870 police. The marine magnum is pretty nice too, in between.

I'd be really curious about the weight difference between a commercial 870 and the Police Magnum 870 built in the 1990s! I bought one of the latter (police turn-in) after some prodding from JonJ (deeply missed here) and it is heavy as hell. I've never tried looking up the specs to see the difference but it sure seems to be all steel and built like a tank.

IWI Tavor...

unless those of you with more experience can convince me otherwise.

It's on my very short list for a first purchase AFTER I move out of MA! I'm not about to butcher one to be MA compliant so I'll patiently wait.

A couple on my list include:

M&P Pro 5" in 9mm

ydane2ep.jpg

M&P AR 10

qapyjyru.jpg

Beretta CX4 Storm

etuduryt.jpg

Will start a charitable contribution fund...

it was a 460 rowland barrel and comp for my SA 1911, said "was" because i ordered one yesterday. 44mag power in a 1911, yes please!

Next up is a H&K USP Compact .40 S&W with external hammer for DA! Seem to be hard to find in MA.

Was my favorite gun growing up and would be a perfect bedside table firearm / range toy. Not so much CCW with the external hammer.

I don't have a 10/22, I went with the Marlin Model 60SS back in the day. I'm thinking a Ruger Takedown with the threaded barrel...just have to find one...in MA. Them threads make folks squimish 'round here.

The 870 can still be pretty good, if you find one of the older ones that isn't a POS. Otherwise to get the same level of quality you really have to pony up the bucks for an 870 police. The marine magnum is pretty nice too, in between.

The buy once, cry once, pump, though, by far, is the Benelli SuperNova Tactical. The SNT was the best pump action shotgun I've ever used, bar none. Comes with nice sights on it, too. If I didn't have an old school 870 in my safe there would be an SNT in its place.

-Mike

Benelli all the way....

That said i did buy a cheap hr pardner protector 870 clone and its rock solid and handles nice. But i have a benelli as well, and novas arent break the bank expensive. But i needed a cheap truck gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been looking for a sig 226 9mm for a while now. For the price of a used sig sig 226 I figured I would just buy a new one. I picked it up this wknd I'm happy. Next gun will be a revolver 357

Back
Top Bottom