What's next on your "want to purchase" list?

if you have the dough and like 1911, try the new Smith 1911 frame in 9mm. I have similar in 9mm and love it. Also have Sig 229 Elite Stainless in 9mm and it is supurb as well.

I've got just about everything I want except for:

Some steel semi-auto pistol that is big and heavy in .45 ACP DA/SA, like a P220 or an HK 45 of some kind.

Another Winchester 62 pump rifle, so I can compete with my kids with a dueling tree target

Possibly the Ruger American 22LR 18 inch barrel bolt rifle

And that is actually pretty much it for me, for the a long long while.

S&W Model 10-6 3" round butt.
or
S&W Model 13 3" round butt.
or
S&W Model 64 3" round butt.
and
S&W Model 36-1 3" Heavy Barrel.

Chances of any of them showing up in MA are slim to none.

Gathered enough coin for a Remington R1 threaded barrel from Pullman Arms today at 9AM. Place was busy! Good news is they had some .22LR bought a few boxes. Wish now I had a FFL 2 and class 3 SOT.
placed my order for the kimber. Now to get crafty..... (use my mil status in CT to apply for instate CCW?)

Of all the 'wants' like an AK, shotgun, revolver, 10mm, another mosin/ m44, build another AR/ SBR... I've been thinking of a fun inexpensive bolt action. Throw on a scope and call it a day.
Anyone have any experience with a Ruger American in .308 or 30-06? I've watched a bunch of YouTube vids, and think it'll be a fun next gun. The reviews are all positive.

I'm going to try this again to see if anyone has a Ruger American, and what they think of it?

I'm looking for a safe that will fit in my closet and an HD shotgun next, I think. Or, I may succumb to another bout of S&W 3rd Gen-itis and pick up yet another to add to the collection...

Posted from my car phone.

I want a shotgun.

What are the most popular/most reliable??

I use to have an old Remington 870 magnum that I sold. I regret that everyday. I got it for my 16th birthday. Should have kept it.

Small Carry gun. Waiting for the m&p bodyguard to see how it performs. Could be a winner for me

saw one of the new ones without the laser at bass pro last night. i didnt feel it.but i like the lasered one too.not that ill ever turn on a laser in a life or death situation.

Be sure and let us know the specs , this sounds like a great build/bag.
planing on lower from 80%, lightweight 14.5 inch barrel, ACE ultralight entry size buttstock (Lill fugger weighs 5oz), and the quick takedown system from Bud's gun shop. Should get me in the 6.5 lbs realm.

I have a hankering for a Kel-Tec RFB, these are proving to be extremely hard to find. Anyone know where i can get one, let me know.

I'm all over the place on this, either a ruger SP101, glock 26, Ruger LCP, AK-47 or a hand pump 410 shotgun. These are all on my list and not sure what will be next. ;)

Back
Top Bottom