What's next on your "want to purchase" list?

My next scheduled buy is a bigger safe . . . about 4 paychecks away
Always on the list:
Ammo: 22LR, 22WMR, 38 +P, 357 Mag., 9 mm, 380 Auto
M1A (full sized, but lower end that can be built up)
if not that then
M1 Garand
Also:
M1911 (prolly Ruger)
.357 Mag 4" wheel gun
Rem 870 3" Mag skeet barrel (came with the 30" full ribbed, antiaircraft barrel in 3"mag)
Rem 870 3" Mag 18" plain barrel (I have the 2 3/4 18" barrel)
Long Term:
.308 Bolt action
12 ga. side by side, exposed hammer coach gun.

Finding the money in the time left is the challenge.

Last edited:
Have a build in the process in 7.62x39 [wink]

After that probably the FNX 45 Tactical

planing on lower from 80%, lightweight 14.5 inch barrel, ACE ultralight entry size buttstock (Lill fugger weighs 5oz), and the quick takedown system from Bud's gun shop. Should get me in the 6.5 lbs realm.

Is that the stock that's really pricey?

And I'm not familiar with that TD system but it sounds cool. I really need to weigh my 14.5" build.

egupazen.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got a glock 19, and assembled a better AR than the one I sold last year.

I would love to buy a Garand. One day...

Been jonesin for a 6" 686 for awhile, but I don't see that happening for at least a year.

Next on my list? Hmmm.... .223 bolt action, glock in .45 or m&p .45. S&W 500. M&p 15 maybe.

I'm glad the wife isn't on this forum! Otherwise she might see how much guns actually cost :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something in 45. LCR .357. Maybe Henry in .357. Maybe a bull pup in .308. Lefty bolt 338.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've been saving my dollars for a biathlon rifle. Looking for an Anschutz 1827F. Should have the funds next month, then it's only a matter of finding one!

I want a shotgun.

What are the most popular/most reliable??

I use to have an old Remington 870 magnum that I sold. I regret that everyday. I got it for my 16th birthday. Should have kept it.

The 870 can still be pretty good, if you find one of the older ones that isn't a POS. Otherwise to get the same level of quality you really have to pony up the bucks for an 870 police. The marine magnum is pretty nice too, in between.

The buy once, cry once, pump, though, by far, is the Benelli SuperNova Tactical. The SNT was the best pump action shotgun I've ever used, bar none. Comes with nice sights on it, too. If I didn't have an old school 870 in my safe there would be an SNT in its place.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom