• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's next on your "want to purchase" list?

daveshrews

NES Member
Translation: After changing my mind 32 times in the last month, I've decided now that I want a full-sized 9mm for the range. (I have several other 9mm pistols, but none are full size, and all are currently striker-fired. I have owned and sold SA/DA pistols in the past, but now I think I want one again.)

I have been thinking about a Sig P226, and only recently considered looking at an SP2022. BUT, now my friendly LGS down the street has a nice Beretta 92FS with two pre-ban mags for a good price, and I'm seriously considering it. I don't need a carry gun, and I don't need a home defense gun. I'm just looking for a new range gun. I don't know if I can justify the extra $200-300 for a Sig, when the Beretta fit SO PERFECTLY in my hand.

Thoughts? Someone talk me into or out of buying that Beretta. Also, what's next on YOUR list?

When my LTC comes in, my first purchase will be a Ruger KSR9C or a similar small, inexpensive striker fired 9mm.

later maybe a 10/22 or a Remington 597.

something in 45. I just scratched my .308 itch last weekend. This hobby is getting absurdly costly.

I love the way the Beretta 92FS fits my hand. Its so accurate for me as well. Now that I have my GP100, either the 92FS or a 1911 is next on my check list.

aimpoint micro t1
glock 34
or fn slp

i can't decide which and ill probably end up getting something else first anyways.

I'll never talk anyone out of a Beretta as I'm very partial to them.[smile]

Up next for me is a safe that can fit long guns, followed by a Glock 26 or 19. Unless of course I can finally get my hands on a S&W Performance Center 627 Snubbie!

Just bought a Ruger SR1911 and love it. I think reloading equipment may be next on the list.

Translation: After changing my mind 32 times in the last month, I've decided now that I want a full-sized 9mm for the range. (I have several other 9mm pistols, but none are full size, and all are currently striker-fired. I have owned and sold SA/DA pistols in the past, but now I think I want one again.)

I have been thinking about a Sig P226, and only recently considered looking at an SP2022. BUT, now my friendly LGS down the street has a nice Beretta 92FS with two pre-ban mags for a good price, and I'm seriously considering it. I don't need a carry gun, and I don't need a home defense gun. I'm just looking for a new range gun. I don't know if I can justify the extra $200-300 for a Sig, when the Beretta fit SO PERFECTLY in my hand.

Thoughts? Someone talk me into or out of buying that Beretta. Also, what's next on YOUR list?

I've carried a Beretta 92F as a duty weapon for almost 13 years. The Sig P226 is WAAAAAAAAAYYY better.

Next on my list is the H&K P30LS in 9mm.

AR 15 - .223
Arlington Arm Beowulf .50
Gen 2 Glock 22
S&W 686 .357

hopefully by the end of the month...

My current list in priority order:

S&W M&P15 Sport
Home defense shotgun
Full sized 9mm
Seecamp 32
Revolver (not sure what, just think I should own one)

My next purchase will be a TT-33 variant. Polish, Yugo, Romanian, whatever. As long as it's a nice shooter, has a well-done added safety and $250 or less I'll be happy.

Been wanting a short barrel .308 for some time.

Home in a free state (rural area).
1971 Pontiac or Mopar.
Bobcat.

Yeah it's cool to dream.

These are all nice choices, but I'll just settle for night sights and a trigger job by the end of the month!

Back
Top Bottom