What are you bringing to the Gunpowderpig Sept 12th?

Another reminder for anyone going to the shoot and bringing their goodies...

DRIVE CAREFULLY....The MA state police will not be able to comprehend the contents of your vehicles if you get pulled over![smile]

All right already I'll go green so I can go to the pig shoot but where is it going to be?

Not far from the border, call it "The Monadnock area" for now, OK ?

That's the area around Mt. Monadnock for those who don't know.

Mr. Twigg - is it ok to post a digest of the event flyer here? (with a disclaimer reminding it is Green only...)

Not without approval from Derek.

We're not set up to accomodate folks stopping in for a quick visit or a few hours. I really don't want to play "gatekeeper" all day. These shoots as well as other events are a privledge of membership. The cost of membership is easily recouped after participating in one or two group buys. Events like this and other shoots are the icing on the cake. That's why we call threads like these "Teasers"

Last edited:
I will bring this if someone can help me fix my plugged nipple:

Did you seriously just ask that? [shocked] Do I want to know how it got blocked? Does it hurt a lot?

PM blitz. He has never met a challenge he hasn't been willing to accept. [we really need a whistling emoticon...]

[laugh][laugh2]

You should really consider stand up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Yeah I can fix that. Possible solutions include .40 S&W or .308 Win. Either one of those should do it.

Or you could give Terraformer a length of garden hose and attach it, he can get a golf ball through it so he should be able to help you out.

[smile][wink]

Last edited:
Brassy the Cannon and her little brother will be attending.

Together with
Vulvan 440 (think .44 Mag Pump Carbine).
Mosin 91/30 of course, with Bayo.
M1 Carbine
Colt Woodsman .22
Python .357 Mag.
Maybe an Ithaca 37 in 20ga so Mr. Hobbit can get rid of some of his incorrect ammo.

pipes i no longer need to get rid of the 20ga. i found out today that the club i shot trap at will take them in trade and give me 12ga. but I do thank you for the willingness to help me out. THANKS!!

there is going to be so many guns i am going to have to take notes [grin]

Hey pipes, i assume brassy attaches to something - what? and what does it shoot? the pic just looks like a stein [laugh]

Brassy is a Thunder Mug or signal cannon, and shoots straight up. Technically, it is not supposed to take a projectile, although [blush] I have it on good authority that pears and apples can be used safely. That's what I heard anyway... [rolleyes]

A guy tried to pick it up from the coffee table once, and wondered why the Germans needed such a heavy mug just for beer.

Little Bro' has a much smaller bore (.75) but shoots horizontally. I don't have specs on that one so I'm nervous to put too much of a charge in it. (Brassy just may set off some car alarms)

I'm bringing my:

Norinco SKS (that I haven't shot yet...this should be interesting)
10/22 -- B&C Anschutz stock & TechSights
NEF single-shot 12ga

And a couple thousand rounds of appropriate ammo. I might also go get some 5.56 and 7.62x54 later in the week.

I am going to bring my belt fed RPD also. I think I got it working again, the last time I brought it to a shoot someone was shooting it and it broke, so we will just have to keep that person away from it and all will be fine. It is in 7.62x39. I think that there will be a few other I want to bring but I have to go through the gun room to see what else I want to bring.

Back
Top Bottom