What are you bringing to the Gunpowderpig Sept 12th?

When I first heard about the shoot and realized that I couldn't go because of a wedding that weekend, I was disappointed. Now that I see what you wacko NESers are going to bring, I am downright pissed that I am missing this event.

Excuse me while I go and try to ruin an engagement.

Revolvers:

Colt Python
Colt Anaconda
Colt Agent
S&W Performance Center 327TRR
Ruger Alaskan .454 Casull

Autoloaders:

H&K P7PSP
H&K P7M13
H&K P7M10
H&K P9S 9mm
H&K Mk23 Socom
Walther P5
Desert Eagle .50ae/.44 Magnum
Magnum Research Micro Eagle

Carbines:

Uzi Model B
Calico M900
HK94A3
HK USC with Top Notch conversion

Rifles:

Tromix Sledgehammer
Colt Pre-Ban AR15
NES AR (Tactical build)

Shotgun:

SPAS-12

I'm SO taking you up on that [smile]

I have plenty of canned 7.62x54r. Will that work or does it have to be belted?

I have tried some diffrent types of ammo and the best stuff for the gun is the Czech stuff. Some of the other kinds I have had broken cases (I have a tool to get them out so it isn't that much of a problem). Maybe if you want to shoot alot we can exchange ammo, because I know the Czech stuff works good. It doesn't have to be belted, just have to reload the belt that I have.

I was gonna ask about that too. Is it pink?

Must be a story there.

Well to me it is off white (but I'm color blind in some shades of red and green). I worked at a car dealership and we used to send our cars to a place that would clean them before they went to the auction. I coffin was given to him as a joke from one of his friends. I told him that if he wanted to get rind of it let me know. About a year later he told me to come and pick it up. So I sent my 80 year old runner with a van to go and get it. It has sat in the front room of my house for a few years now. I really wanted to take all the stuff out of the inside and have it for gun storage. The cooler thing would be to get a Hearse and have the coffin in the back for gun storage for trips to the range.

How the heck is he supposed to pick you out of the crowd? [thinking]

I'm be the one with the belt feds and SMG (and other stuff). Some people that are going know who I am. It should be to hard to find me. How are you going to find me to shoot the gun? Here is a pic of me

Erik_Maxim2.jpg

I think it's time to dust off the ol Serbu BFG 50 and a can of ammo. Been a while since she's seen the light of day out of the safe. [smile]

Who's bringing some black powder rifles? A smoky volley maybe in order?

PM blitz. He has never met a challenge he hasn't been willing to accept. [we really need a whistling emoticon...]

Don't get me wrong. I've met Blitz a couple of times, seems like a nice guy and all, but I would fear for my life if I mentioned nipples around him.... I heard what happened at the car shoot.... [shudder]

[shocked][laugh][rofl][laugh][laugh]

All right already I'll go green so I can go to the pig shoot but where is it going to be?

Back
Top Bottom