• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Went to Dean Safety at the mill

My take on Dean Safety - Its his business let him run it as he wants. He is probably doing more for the 2nd amendment in MA than most other Gun shops.
My experience - I am a rifle guy and fairly inexperienced with pistols. He had what i wanted (a pistol that is hard to find) and it was a great experience. Now that's coming from a buyer that is on the needy side (sprinkle in a handful of emails and lots of questions) he took the time to answer all of them. I would go out of my way to buy from him again. We need more like him.

That’s part of their charm and based on the inventory they’ve moved they’re on the right track.
My non-gun biz runs on the same principals, complete with getting called out for it.
I’ve got nothing but love for those guys; sold me a sig at a very reasonable price while also transferring a 3rd party lower for peanuts.

Yeah. LOL.

I've got no issue with someone overcharging someone for a lower. When you tell everyone that you're some magnanimous second-coming in one thread and then talk about how much Jing you're making in another off of suckers, you're just a D-bag. It's OK. There are plenty of d-bag sellers/merchants/instructors here. The key is: When they tell you how awesome or honest they are, you've found another D-bag. LOL

Yeah. LOL.

I've got no issue with someone overcharging someone for a lower. When you tell everyone that you're some magnanimous second-coming in one thread and then talk about how much Jing you're making in another off of suckers, you're just a D-bag. It's OK. There are plenty of d-bag sellers/merchants/instructors here. The key is: When they tell you how awesome or honest they are, you've found another D-bag. LOL
Dennis. Please make it clear that you are not talking about the guys at the Mill when you say "here". Thanks, Jack.

I like how everyone talks about how someone is "overcharging" for shit but then if the problem is so bad they dont fix it themselves. Everyone loves to virtue signal about scraping/busting their ass for peanuts. It sounds like something an 8 year old would say.

Also this ain't like a funeral parlor. The economic conditions in this business go up and down over a 10 year period, like a sunspot cycle almost except you might get a couple of peaks in 10 or 11 years instead of just one. The troughs are deep and unforgiving. (look at all the small gun dealers eviscerated by the trump slump, amongst other things).

I mean to me this just seems like it’s the new lower rate since the “mainstream” FFL’s won’t even transfer them, so there’s a supply constraint beyond all the craze.

I should have bought a thousand with all those lower group buys we used to have. Them the days.

The Mill is a Haven for gun buyers in a hostile State. Thank God someone had the foresight and balls to come up with the idea and that there are business savvy folks in this State willing to pony up the money and time to service us Patriots in an anti-gun, anti-free speech, anti-everything State. I have purchased 2 Glocks and 3 CZ's which I would not have been able to buy at FS Guns. I also helped 4 co-workers purchase firearms from Randy all in the name of freedom and to stick it to Maura and the anti's. I'm still surprised the AG's office hasn't executed a raid on the dealers under the guide of "public safety" :cool:

The Mill is a Haven for gun buyers in a hostile State. Thank God someone had the foresight and balls to come up with the idea and that there are business savvy folks in this State willing to pony up the money and time to service us Patriots in an anti-gun, anti-free speech, anti-everything State. I have purchased 2 Glocks and 3 CZ's which I would not have been able to buy at FS Guns. I also helped 4 co-workers purchase firearms from Randy all in the name of freedom and to stick it to Maura and the anti's. I'm still surprised the AG's office hasn't executed a raid on the dealers under the guide of "public safety" :cool:
There have been many attempts to find "something wrong" with our operation at the mill. Nothing worked. The town, including the PD just had to chew on their shit sandwiches. The ATF, however, is with us all the way. I do have one shit sandwich left for Maura if she wants to screw with me. Jack.

There have been many attempts to find "something wrong" with our operation at the mill. Nothing worked. The town, including the PD just had to chew on their shit sandwiches. The ATF, however, is with us all the way. I do have one shit sandwich left for Maura if she wants to screw with me. Jack.
ATF agents who probably get evaluated in part based on how many licensee inspections and visits they make must love the place.

lol this thread is amusing. You got team ( I want to blow everyone at the mill) and team ( I'm going to whine that i don't like your prices and my feelings are hurt that you don't like .40 cal). I can't decide who to put my money on. Guess i will just sit back and enjoy the entertainment.
Team Mill All Day

I grabbed a Taurus (TX22) from the boys in October of '99, back before they started weeding out gun owners that belong to clubs with on site range officers, mag limits and rules about not shooting too fast,... Have always been on Team Mill and glad now that the lines won't be so long. Thank You Dean Safety!

I'm in "Team no idea where Littleton, MA is and don't feel like using google for it".
If you don’t live in MA, then there is no reason to know where Littleton is. However, if you are a firearms enthusiast in MA, then the Mill in Littleton is your equivalent to Mecca. And you must make a pilgrimage to it at least once a year. (Similar to the Hajj, just more frequent.)

Location Grafton & Coos County
I'm in "Team no idea where Littleton, MA is and don't feel like using google for it".
Don't fall for that Google ragtime.
I drove for over two hours to get there,
pounded on the door for the theatre group until my knuckles bled,
and finally someone opened it and said, "there ain't no gun shops here".

Yes, I remember them f***ing with you over "inspections" and other nonsense. Has the relations gotten any better with the Town and PD?

Of course the ATF loves the mill lol

A shit ton of FFL's all in one place makes their job easier.

Right ?

Sent someone to Dean last week for a Shield, told them to ignore the sign as Dean sells well below MSRP and can't advertise it, but only to NES members.

I also mentioned to give finger guns at the counter as its the official sign of NES and will shoe you in for the discount..

Back
Top Bottom