Went to Dean Safety at the mill

FYI. Not pointing fingers, but we're seeing more and more empty pallets left around inside the mill and also left around outside the building. So, if any of you guys have stuff delivered on pallets, remove them from the property. Tony has been cleaning them up at our expense, but not for too much longer. Be warned. Jack.

It's those goddamned Cameroonian ammo dealers.

Most landlords add a CAM charge of 2-3$ psf to the rent in multi tenant buildings. "Common Area Maint." to cover cleanup. I don't. What happens in those bldgs is that they just make a shit house mess, figuring that they are paying for cleanup anyway. All I ask is that the tenants have a little respect for the property. Jack.

Maybe you should start to charge a maintenance fee or hire someone to clean the mess in the halls.

You should really take a look in other mills across the state. Being as the vast majority of your tenants are FFL's, the garbage you face is really nothing compared to the other mills that have tenants into manufacturing, distribution and shit like that.

Honestly, I have no idea how they are even getting pallets into that place without a dock.

Maybe you should start to charge a maintenance fee or hire someone to clean the mess in the halls.

You should really take a look in other mills across the state. Being as the vast majority of your tenants are FFL's, the garbage you face is really nothing compared to the other mills that have tenants into manufacturing, distribution and shit like that.

Honestly, I have no idea how they are even getting pallets into that place without a dock.
There’s at least one common dock type deal, maybe more.

There’s at least one common dock type deal, maybe more.

Unless they have new docks, there is only one on the top floor that only a 13ft rental can back into.

There is one ground level but I didn't think that was in use.. Now granted I haven't been there for work in quite a while since all the manufacturing moved out.

I'm obviously wrong because the pallets are getting into there somehow according to. Jack.

It's those goddamned Cameroonian ammo dealers.

Like Naka Umboko??? And Lionel Joseph???

tpl013.jpg

I'm (not) surprised at the number of people who are advocating a "tax and spend" "punish the innocent for the sins of the guilty" response (ex. raise the rent, add fees, etc.) IMNSHO the obvious solution is for the tenants to identify the guilty party (or parties) and "encourage" them to clean up their own mess.

I can see how one might call that vigilantism. I prefer to think of it as caring for your neighbors and neighborhood.

I'm (not) surprised at the number of people who are advocating a "tax and spend" "punish the innocent for the sins of the guilty" response (ex. raise the rent, add fees, etc.) IMNSHO the obvious solution is for the tenants to identify the guilty party (or parties) and "encourage" them to clean up their own mess.

I can see how one might call that vigilantism. I prefer to think of it as caring for your neighbors and neighborhood.

Well, for one thing Jacks dirty laundry shouldn't be aired in public..

A flier explaining the situation to all the tenants would have been suffice... Yet here we are.

Well we know for sure it wasn't a pallet of 40S&W ammo or Tauruses (Tauri sp??) from one particular establishment.

If I was Jack I'd be a little pissed off too.

You know, I leaned against the sign about four weeks ago while standing in line (my first time there, and i hadn't noticed it), and wiped off part of it. Maybe it gets wiped regularly, but if not I am responsible for the damage.

I had a great interaction with Randy, and I was buying a pistol that he was not making much money off.

I loved the reference to Nigerian 501 (or whatever the number is) scammers who deliberately make their pitch ridiculous to weed out anyone with common sense and identify the gullible, the old, etc. I was surprised that someone else made that connection.

a tenant brings in an item in a crate or some stuff in on a pallet. They unpack the stuff and don't have a truck or a place to take the pallet
How did they bring it in? Send it out the same way. There is a place in Hubbardston that has a ton of pallets. I don't know if they recondition and resell them, or what.

FYI. Not pointing fingers, but we're seeing more and more empty pallets left around inside the mill and also left around outside the building. So, if any of you guys have stuff delivered on pallets, remove them from the property. Tony has been cleaning them up at our expense, but not for too much longer. Be warned. Jack.

Those are from the pallets of cash people have delivered to trade TPNES for stripped lowers.

The signage outrage was starting to wane so the time was right to rip off the ‘gouging’ scab.
Gouging is fine. Charge what the market will bear. And assume that those that think you are overpriced will call you on it.

But telling everyone how good it must feel for them while you're P@#(%ing them in the a^^ is a problem. ROFL!!!!!

Gouging is fine. Charge what the market will bear. And assume that those that think you are overpriced will call you on it.

But telling everyone how good it must feel for them while you're P@#(%ing them in the a^^ is a problem. ROFL!!!!!

That’s part of their charm and based on the inventory they’ve moved they’re on the right track.
My non-gun biz runs on the same principals, complete with getting called out for it.
I’ve got nothing but love for those guys; sold me a sig at a very reasonable price while also transferring a 3rd party lower for peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom