Woman allegedly went on Florida highway shooting spree ‘directed by God’ in relation to the solar eclipse

The media hyped up the eclipse so why not blame them for the nut acting out??? Nobody is responsible for their actions anymore anyways. Eclipses are dangerous, only astronomers should know that they are about to happen. The public can be told afterwards. To hell with all the blindness caused by people looking to see where in hell the sun went to. This one caused a lot of unrest right before tax time.

The media hyped up the eclipse so why not blame them for the nut acting out??? Nobody is responsible for their actions anymore anyways. Eclipses are dangerous, only astronomers should know that they are about to happen. The public can be told afterwards. To hell with all the blindness caused by people looking to see where in hell the sun went to. This one caused a lot of unrest right before tax time.
Lol the amount of media suppression you would have to engage in to get people to not talk about a natural phenomenon is absurd.

[rofl]

just blinded by the light
Cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night
Blinded by the light
Mama always told me not to look into the sights of the sun
Oh, but Mama, that's where the fun is

Even in northern CT, there was at best only a partial eclipse. Without my welding helmet I wouldn't have seen anything. In FL, I doubt there would have been anything visibly noticeable. My wife and one of my sons were up in ME to view the full eclipse.

Another hood rat being a hood rat hiding behind the tired and predictable “mental illness” defense

Remember when we all thought the general populace would be getting smarter? Neither do I.
As we have been seeing, the basic science literacy has gone to hell.

Remember when we all thought the general populace would be getting smarter? Neither do I.
As we have been seeing, the basic science literacy has gone to hell.
ea3951a9a63dfba81d745f66c074886db61c5dc2de1ce2844b5e3fa376048f38_1.webp

Back
Top Bottom