85-year-old Idaho woman hailed as 'hero' in fatal shooting of home invasion suspect

Reptile

NES Member
A prosecutor concluded the shooting was a justified homicide.
An 85-year-old Idaho woman is being hailed as a "hero" for gunning down a home-invasion suspect with a handgun she kept under her pillow after he allegedly handcuffed her to a chair, pistol whipped her and threatened numerous time to kill her, authorities said.

Christine Jenneiahn survived the harrowing incident at her home near Blackfoot, Idaho, after being shot multiple times by alleged assailant 39-year-old Derek Condon, who died in her kitchen when the octogenarian turned the tables on him and shot him twice with her .357 Magnum, authorities said.

She told investigators she decided to use deadly force to protect her and her disabled son, saying it was "now or never" as she feared the suspect was otherwise going to kill her.

Continues...

Hard to kill!

She should expect an invitation for ice cream in the rose garden any day now! :rolleyes:

Straight up O.G. Right there. The fact that she hid the gun to see what he did next instead of ventilating that dude as soon as he came up the stairs… I mean that could have gone sideways pretty quick. With that said, she grabbed a hidden gun, .357 to boot and smoked a$$hole twice while he was dumping his mag and hit her 4 times. Not to mention bleeding out for 10 hours and still made it out alive. Fuc$ing crazy.

Straight up O.G. Right there. The fact that she hid the gun to see what he did next instead of ventilating that dude as soon as he came up the stairs… I mean that could have gone sideways pretty quick. With that said, she grabbed a hidden gun, .357 to boot and smoked a$$hole twice while he was dumping his mag and hit her 4 times. Not to mention bleeding out for 10 hours and still made it out alive. Fuc$ing crazy.
Always boils down to how badly you want to live. This poor woman has a mentally disabled son, who brought her the phone so she could call for help. She probably doesn't want to leave her son alone. This is a great story and I hope that they have a parade for the woman.

Back
Top Bottom