VP9 MA Approved now?

full size .40 is next, then likely .45, and after that compacts.

My understanding is gen3/4 glocks made the AG unhappy cause of the chamber loaded indicator, not the trigger.

Because Glock put in a 10lb+ trigger, so it was not an issue.

What striker guns with less than a 10lb trigger are "approved" that don't have external safety's?

HK specs say 5.4lb trigger. Feels less. No creep like the Glocks have. It is nice to buy a gun and not have to fix it.

Last edited:
full size .40 is next, then likely .45, and after that compacts.

My understanding is gen3/4 glocks made the AG unhappy cause of the chamber loaded indicator, not the trigger.

correction: glocks made the AG mad because MA AGs are moonbat statist elitist communists....the AG couldnt describe an LCI if you gave them 6 weeks and a chalkboard. they use the "LCI" crap as a red herring to draw attention away from their agenda of disarmament and towards a manufacturer (ie Glock). if Glock made the gun 100% perfect it still would be disliked by nanny state. we should stop giving credit to asswipe beaurocrats.

/rant

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take a compact vp9

^this
a subcompact single stack VP9 would demolish the competition.

Because Glock put in a 10lb+ trigger, so it was not an issue.

What striker guns with less than a 10lb trigger are "approved" that don't have external safety's?

HK specs say 5.4lb trigger. Feels less. No creep like the Glocks have. It is nice to buy a gun and not have to fix it.

What Glock has a 10 lb trigger? It's the chamber indicator that's the excuse the AG gave for banning the transfer of gen 3/4 Glocks.

What Glock has a 10 lb trigger? It's the chamber indicator that's the excuse the AG gave for banning the transfer of gen 3/4 Glocks.

In 2005? There was a 3 or 4 month period of time when Glock tried to sell guns in MA and they put a shit trigger in them. That went away of course. Occasionally you'll still find these guns in the wild (I call them "window" glocks) but most of them got returned to FS.

Theres also some small, lame-o dealer in MA (forget what/who it is) that purports to sell "compliant" glocks that installs shit triggers in them before sale.

-Mike

There are ZERO guns that are approved for CMR940. The AG does not approve guns for CMR940. Ever. The current divination of AG reg compliance is "We're selling the guns and waiting for the AG to sue us... or not".

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom