VP9 MA Approved now?

Since when did that change?

It didn't. You never had to have a shit trigger to get your gun on the EOPS roster. While the VP9 still might not be CMR940 compliant at that point, many simply won't give a shit- because once its on the list its a lot easier to get than not, whether martha likes it or not (CMR940) is a whole other issue.

-Mike

The VP9 is on it. [thumbsup] Assuming Marsha is cool with it, let the sales begin! [grin]

Nobody will ever know, really, unless they get a nastygram from her. The AG never formally "approves" anything. What this does mean though is that dealers can begin sales without fear of criminal prosecution, at least.

-Mike

Just got mine today from the gun palor. Feels awesome, just need a holster and some night sights.

Last edited:
Just got mine today from the gun palor. Feels awesome, just need a holster and some night sights.

Hey man how is the trigger on the VP9? Have you ever shot a glock 26 or another glock? How does it compare? Been thinking of buying one.

Thanks

Hey man how is the trigger on the VP9? Have you ever shot a glock 26 or another glock? How does it compare? Been thinking of buying one.

Thanks

Trigger is great....I have not shot the PPQ which some say has a better trigger. The trigger on the VP9 is worlds better than my stock glock triggers.

Me and Ryan137 got our VP9's at the same place.
Best part was that they're doing a special and we got a wicked good price WITH tax!

Last edited:
You guys are making me want it over the ppq now, pm me where you got it

GP has a great price in the vendor section. Better than I can find online. Save me one.
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/262865-HK-VP9-S-NOW-MA-COMPLIANT-GET-YOURS-TODAY!

http://thegunparlor.com/product/heckler-and-koch-vp9-9mm/

Or if you want to get raped. You can buy it for almost 2X the price here.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/260631-H-amp-K-VP9-NEW-UNFIRED-2-10RDs-Mag

Last edited:
I shot one recently, it's very close to my glock 26, but just different in a way. Not better or worse....I like it but not thinking of buying yet. Need more market time.

Last edited:
Can one comment on the trigger length of pull/reach of VP9? Is is the same as HK P30, Walther PPQ or P99AS or Glock 17, longer or shorter? TIA

Huh i've been looking at 9mm pistols recently and the VP9 might have jumped to the top of my list for choices. Before i was looking at the Beretta 92 because of the steel construction but the reviews of the VP9 might have sold me.

I've never been a fan of how blocky a lot of polymer pistols are but i think the VP9 looks pretty good.

Can one comment on the trigger length of pull/reach of VP9? Is is the same as HK P30, Walther PPQ or P99AS or Glock 17, longer or shorter? TIA

I dry fired a VP9, PPQ in 9 mm and .22, and a P30. The P30 is very long pull, and of course much heavier in double action. The PPQ is very short and light, VP9 maybe a little longer than PPQ but similar weight. It's been too long since I fired a Glock.

The PPQ in .22 is ridiculous short, even shorter pull than the 9mm PPQ. :)

I dry fired a VP9, PPQ in 9 mm and .22, and a P30. The P30 is very long pull, and of course much heavier in double action. The PPQ is very short and light, VP9 maybe a little longer than PPQ but similar weight. It's been too long since I fired a Glock.

The PPQ in .22 is ridiculous short, even shorter pull than the 9mm PPQ. :)

I was also curious on the PPQ trigger vs VP9's. Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom