VP9 MA Approved now?

Just picked up my VP9 from The Gun Parlor. First time there and it was a great experience.
Highly recommend them! Justin and Lima will take care of you.

I got mine from Bob's Gun and Archery. Really nice shop never been because it is farther than the trip to NH for me but got a great price for it. Can't wait to go to the range and try it out.

I want a VP9, but those $50 10 round magazines... [puke]I'll stick to my $20 glock mags thanks.

Glocks are on the list too. So if the AG isn't down with this one, good luck finding a retailer?

The Glock is on the AG’s sh!t list cause of the loaded chamber indicator. The VP9 is available in a number of stores, though not all, but that may be due to supply.

I think that's putting it nicely.
They should have been sued under the Americans with Disabilities act a long time ago.
10# trigger mandate did at least 2 really stupid things. Made it near impossible for people with compromise hand strength to properly and accurately fire a pistol that was fully MA compliant.
Decreased accuracy for many shooters.
But it was good for gun smiths in NH because it is not illegal to pay someone to return the trigger to factory spec.

My wife loves her non-MA compliant VP9.
This pistol behaves so well that even my 16 year old niece who weighs maybe 110# soaking wet can easily fire two 15 round mags on target.

They should have been sued under the Americans with Disabilities act a long time ago. 10# trigger mandate did at least 2 really stupid things. Made it near impossible for people with compromise hand strength to properly and accurately fire a pistol that was fully MA compliant. Decreased accuracy for many shooters. But it was good for gun smiths in NH because it is not illegal to pay someone to return the trigger to factory spec. My wife loves her non-MA compliant VP9. This pistol behaves so well that even my 16 year old niece who weighs maybe 110# soaking wet can easily fire two 15 round mags on target.
I didn't think there was a difference between the free state triggers and the Ma one.

There isn't any difference.

This. I even asked a rep from another manufacturer how they "got away with it" and he said they have no idea. Obviously not a complaint from this end, but if HK has figured out how to avoid shitting on a striker fired gun in MA* that's pretty cool.

*ETA: without adding a manual safety

This. I even asked a rep from another manufacturer how they "got away with it" and he said they have no idea. Obviously not a complaint from this end, but if HK has figured out how to avoid shitting on a striker fired gun in MA* that's pretty cool.

*ETA: without adding a manual safety

Good!!

That is what Coak head is getting sued over. She decided that she could use child safety regulations to mandate a 10# minimum trigger pull. Lots of videos on how to get around it. Many put up by NH Gunsmiths.

Your wires are crossed. Not every MA compliant gun has a 10 pound trigger pull. Some do, some don't. Some have a bunch of other garbage they believe to be compliant, etc. Lol @ NH gunsmiths, there are tons right in MA that do it too. Tons of shops will sell you a gun and then turn around and repair it for you. That said, there are only a handful of guns crippled in this way anyways.

None of this is relavant to the VP9 because I've never heard of any VP9 that had a 10 pound pull. MA or otherwise.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Glocks are on the list too. So if the AG isn't down with this one, good luck finding a retailer?

Who cares what the AG likes or doesn't like. Not your problem as a buyer.

-Mike

Just bought one of these bad boys today. No time to post pics yet. I wonder if these may get pulled at a later date when MA gets their panties in a wad and notices the trigger. Other guns are less than 10lbs, but they have safety's.

Just bought one of these bad boys today. No time to post pics yet. I wonder if these may get pulled at a later date when MA gets their panties in a wad and notices the trigger. Other guns are less than 10lbs, but they have safety's.

There are a lot of striker fired guns sold in MA with less than 10 pound triggers. The VP9 is hardly unique.

-Mike

half the reason these "rules" exist is because we civilians keep repeating them.

IMO the big question is when the hell will HK release a subcompact and long slide versions of the VP9

IMO the big question is when the hell will HK release a subcompact and long slide versions of the VP9

full size .40 is next, then likely .45, and after that compacts.

My understanding is gen3/4 glocks made the AG unhappy cause of the chamber loaded indicator, not the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom