TOP SHOT SEASON 3 Megathread

Mike Marrelli is a sick boy. He was very annoying and my 2nd least favorite contestant this season. He must like attention, for that matter so must his mother. Ewww.

Sent from my Droid

Nothing surprises me with Howard stern nothing, no wait thats wrong. Im still surprised he makes mmmmm,mmmmmm,millions doing thsi crap. Sad part is mike and his mom only got 5k. Really if your going to be a money whore at least be a good one and get a lot of money.

It figure the ONE WEEK I miss of this seaons top shot, something ACTUALLY INTERESTING happens! I think that Top Shot is a pretty positive show for the shooting community in general. I havent really seen anyone I ever thought was REALLY UNSTABLE, until this season. The astounding thing that I find is that it took this long for Jake to be gone. I give Mike alot of credit in NOT bashing his nose into his face when they were nose to nose. Jake may have been an officer of the US Navy ( not that that helps), he might have completed SEAL training and been an operator for years ( I had higher regard for SEALS till I watched this guy), and he MIGHT even be a really good shot, but he is SUCH a SH***Y PERSON as a whole, that he gives any organization he is associated with a bad name. I cant fathom a SEAL being a b**ch quitter like that. As a Navy SEAL, as a COACH of football, and as a competitor, how in the HELL do you pull the rip cord just like that ?? I didnt get to see the episode, hopefully its still on demand, but as everyone else has said... GOOOD EFFING RIDDENS, you gave the shooting sports, the Navy, and your employer a bad rep the whole season.

(way more than my two cents, Im in for a buck)

Unbelievable individual challenge and an incredible elimination challenge, this week. Dustin still has the underdog title and is making good on just having fun and shooting like a pro.

Unbelievable individual challenge and an incredible elimination challenge, this week. Dustin still has the underdog title and is making good on just having fun and shooting like a pro.

I don't know how much longer anyone can call him an underdog. He doesn't run his mouth, just comes out and shoots...and shoots well.

I just want to know when Harvard Sportsmen's puts up two more ranges - one with the wheel and one with the reverse zipline thingy. Those looked so COOL to shoot!!!

Stef:2076618 said:
The new Chairman of the Board, Jake Zweig, will take care of it.

[puke2] Well, I just figured out what it would take to get me to rejoin Riverside. Thanks, Stef... now I need about a mile of mental floss to get the image of Jake as HSC president out of my brain.[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom