The most controversial thought ive ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alert , meltdown coming .

Tonight im actually thinking, is it a good time to be a gun owner right now. I find myself thinking how a anesthesiologist friend is thinking at this moment. Im imaging selling everything i own to fund college due to the pressure of finances and also the backlash i would face even if i had to use a gun in a justifiable defensive encounter. Im not made for jail lol in a grave maybe .its quite interesting thinking maybe i could get by with my knives ..

I wonder in this market how much my collection would fetch.

Last edited:
Tonight im actually thinking, is it a good time to be a gun owner right now. I find myself thinking how a anesthesiologist friend is thinking at this moment. Im imaging selling everything i own to fund college due to the pressure of finances and also the backlash i would face even if i had to use a gun in a justifiable defensive encounter. Im not made for jail lol in a grave maybe .its quite interesting thinking maybe i could get by with my knives ..

I wonder in this market how much my collection would fetch.
If you were in a defensive encounter without a firearm, or with, would you rather be carried by 6 or judged by 12? Only you will know the answer.

Dont sell Bee. If you feel you need to reduce your collection then perhaps but dont sell everything. You should always keep one or two items when you need to stop a threat from father than arms length.

To be honest to protect my family from a civil suit , i would rather be carried . Call it fear , and this messed up hammering from the media . And the talks with work colleagues. Its quite frightening to think about it. Believe me its not a thought that has ever been there before until my father hammered me on the topic as well as an anesthesiologist.

I rather lose everything I have in a civil suit and have to live in a shelter with my family then be 10' under.

I would lay down my life in defense of any innocent being attacked.

Its frigging tough to like guns in this politically backwards state.

Maybe this is a meltdown of my defenses when everyone around me , minus sniper are all against guns , hell my dad is anti gun and hes a national reserve vet. And i can't even get my brother into getting his license with a free gun of he does lol.

Well, as the old saying goes..."You don't bring a knife to a gun fight!" If you want to try to get by with knives, please be sure to get some training to be sure you are competent AND effective with a blade if you intend that to be your primary defensive tool. Also consider that you are every bit as likely to be sued civilly if you injure/kill someone with a knife as you are with a gun, so given that info I will take my chances with a gun EVERY TIME, even though I also carry a knife everywhere I go.

I'd rather lose everything I own than let my woman and child have to live without me. **** that.

Do you think your loved ones would rather see you buried or fighting a court case knowing that you are in the right?

Don't let your friends and family convince you to roll over and let the criminals do as they please without resistance.

Does your father and friend not drive because they may be involved in a car accident and then sued for all they have?

If I had a dozen AR-15 I would without a doubt try to unload 10-11 of them in this current market. I wouldn't however sell any pre-ban mags unless I had hundreds of them, maybe some of you do but I on the other hand only have 7. I think there is at least a 95% chance the laws in Massachusetts on "Assault Weapons" will remain the same. Other states, that's another issue, I'm thinking the odds to be at 50/50 on something drastic nationaly. I could see trimming down the collection but not completely ridding of everything. My collection would only fetch maybe 7-8k so I'm standing pat unless I really need that money and even then I'd be keeping the shotgun and my EDC.

how did you make out after those BATFE people left your house? or crib?

This is facinating! I have never heard of someone becoming anti-gun just based on something that MAY happen. Question to OP: Who says that you HAVE to use your guns against anyone? Maybe you just want to target practice......for fun as a hobby.......

Its just an interesting thought that im going to have to ponder for a while and find out what i need to do.

I pray this lapse in proper judgement fades , i hope.

I would lay down my life in defense of any innocent being attacked.

Its frigging tough to like guns in this politically backwards state.

Maybe this is a meltdown of my defenses when everyone around me , minus sniper are all against guns , hell my dad is anti gun and hes a national reserve vet. And i can't even get my brother into getting his license with a free gun of he does lol.

you wouldn't do anything. if it's soooooo tough, LOL to like guns LULZ then you don't have the intestinal fortitude to do what it takes. do the right thing. eat one.

nice attention whore post though. you get a gold star next to your screen name. [rofl]

That was a long time ago and everything was fine:)

To the question:

You are correct , i don't have to use it for defense and could just use them for target .

And yes this is the most interesting thing ive dealt with in a long time.

That was a long time ago and everything was fine:)

To the question:

You are correct , i don't have to use it for defense and could just use them for target .

And yes this is the most interesting thing ive dealt with in a long time.

your gold star is now silver and worth as much as a stop and shop card. enjoy.

nice attention whore post though. you get a gold star next to your screen name. [rofl]

Umm im not doing this to attention whore , i actually thought about selling everything this very night while laying in bed . If you dont beleive me feel free to ask sniper who ive been txting tonight and ask if im for real. Seriously you dont know anything about me .

Umm im not doing this to attention whore , i actually thought about selling everything this very night while laying in bed . If you dont beleive me feel free to ask sniper who ive been txting tonight and ask if im for real. Seriously you dont know anything about me .

are you a citizen of the united states? are you "large and in charge?" "are you a closet lefty?" "are you someone else?" pick ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom