• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

He was Irish ????

Sure. He looks Irish to me.

bryce-willaims.jpg

yeah i agree i think people get focused on a task and have zero situational awareness. I think there should be a third person with camera crews who's job is to maintain sit awareness of surroundings. though none of them could have expected this nutjob maniac.

They should bring back hanging as a form of capital punishment. He certainly deserves it. Cowardly act. The video is horrific.
nutjob.
Pay a 3rd crew member?.. Like everything else in business, and in life, it's "all about the money"

We can likely endlessly debate the specific causes of the social decay we are experiencing but quite sadly, this incident pretty well sums up where the value has been set on a human life in today's culture.

he was pissed at the woman, as she was hired after they gaffed him.

let's review.....angry 40yo black man on morning news, or perky, hot blonde, 24yo on morning news...what's better for ratings?

He was Irish ????

Apparently "Black Irish".

(Black Irish is an ambiguous term sometimes used (mainly outside Ireland) as a reference to a dark-haired phenotype appearing in people of Irish origin. However, dark hair in people of Irish descent is common, although darker skin complexions appear less frequently.)

WDBJ cited state police in saying that 41-year-old Vester Lee Flanagan shot himself near mile marker 17 on I-66 at 11:25 a.m. He is in critical condition according to WDBJ.

A$$hole can't even kill himself properly

2BAE86B500000578-3211529-image-a-93_1440604967747.jpg

Wow, no shit. ****er even skipped installing a night sight on this glock. He must have planned this when he bought it.

If the shooter sent a23 page fax to cbs last nite , was the local station manager made aware that the nut was loose in the area and should he have warned his remote crews to be alert?

Does anyone know, or has anyone confirmed if he got his handgun legally? Was it his own firearm?

None of this actually matters, antis will whine and hue and bray etc. One big upshot of this is the memetic value is low, it's not really a random crime and it only involves adults.

ETA: it could be a big problem if the ****face doesn't die, though. Antis love it when the shitbirds don't off themselves.... 5 x media traction for them.

-Mike

None of this actually matters, antis will whine and hue and bray etc. One big upshot of this is the memetic value is low, it's not really a random crime and it only involves adults.

-Mike

Not to mention, its a black perp who killed two whites because they made "racist comments" according to his twitter. That goes against the narrative of the libs, this story wont last as long as people think.

He could have driven his car into them, they'd be just as dead. Could have thrown gas on them and lit them on fire.

Yep... But it wouldn't fit their "agenda" the way a shooting does. Barry's probably slumped on the couch drawing up the executive order nullifying the 2nd Amendment right now...

Should be interesting if his manifesto has any references the blacklivesmatter BS. The current administration has done more to fuel racial disharmony in this country than any I can remember in recent history. Given there was some vague mention of the shooter believing the reporter to be racist, the contents of his manifesto should be an interesting read. We may never know the truth.

Hillary wasted no time https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

and apparently the victim allegedly made ' racist comments ' so she deserved to die?

It's not the first time he felt butthurt...

And in 2000, after he was fired from a station in Tallahassee, Florida, he sued the station alleging racial discrimination, according to a newspaper report at the time.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...photographer-adam-ward-killed-live-tv-n416221

We can likely endlessly debate the specific causes of the social decay we are experiencing but quite sadly, this incident pretty well sums up where the value has been set on a human life in today's culture.

Except that today's culture is less violent than yesterday's. In the past 20 years, the murder rate has been more than cut in half.

Back
Top Bottom