• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'Active shooter' at University of Nevada-Las Vegas, with 'multiple victims'

Watching LE update, the sheriff just said something about the horrors of seeing a table set up in the building so the students could play with Lego’s and then having to deal with this. Wtf?

I thought this was a college not elementary school.
View attachment 824956

Maybe you missed it but it’s UNLV. Legos are a popular major among liberal arts students.

What I find funny is that folks that have excelled in one area of life (usually entertainment) somehow believe it carries over to other areas (usually reserved for grown men/women). Hilarity and inadequacy mixed with a pinch of tragic comedy ensues.

Last edited:
Lebron is a big mouth piece of shit but why the F'K is anyone asking him about guns and shootings in the first place? If he wasn't 7 feet tall and good at basketball he would probably be a UPS driver at best, the media is the bigger problem, these sports reporters need to stick to talking about NBA not gun laws or social issues, these friggen reporters give these guys soap boxes to stand on asking them these types of questions.

Nope , no way to spin this into an "Assault weapons " thing .
Memory holed in 3..2..1.
You underestimate the knee-jerk reflex of the gun grabbers:

Quoting:
It does not have to be this way. Solutions do exist. Congress must make background checks universal, pass red flag laws, and renew the assault weapons ban.

Never mind that all three would be irrelevant for both murderers.

Again and again we have seen mental health behind these shootings. At one time we did accept in this country that some should not be allowed to live in public and were sent away to knit towels and pot holders. But that was cruel treatment and the institutions were closed and the insane was allowed to unleash their cruel treatment on the innocents of this country. And then our scumbag politicians show up not to say they were wrong about closing the institutions but to blame those who have nothing to do with any of it.

Again and again we have seen mental health behind these shootings. At one time we did accept in this country that some should not be allowed to live in public and were sent away to knit towels and pot holders. But that was cruel treatment and the institutions were closed and the insane was allowed to unleash their cruel treatment on the innocents of this country. And then our scumbag politicians show up not to say they were wrong about closing the institutions but to blame those who have nothing to do with any of it.
I understand your sentiment and i don't have a right answer but those facilities were horrendous to their charges as well.

Back
Top Bottom