• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

Looks like the camera guy was hit with the first shot, the camera starts falling immediately. The second shot looks like it got the reporter. Terrible. The look on the anchor's face says it all.

I dont think carrying would have saved any of them .

This is very sick and my stomache is in knots.. jeez what rock did this weirdo crawl out from under. I hope they find him and he gets the death sentence

WTF!?!? Seriously I thought this was going to be in the projects or something. Not good for trying to bring down the level of witch hunting anti-gun crazy.

CNVatjcUYAAnJxE.jpg

see, so I could support the death penalty for a case such as this. Seems they have positive id of the shooter. Yeah...death penalty.

Makes me wonder if they chose the wrong spot to film their piece and inadvertently captured something they shouldn't have. Or someone at least thought they did. That's pretty brazen: Can't wait to read the back story on this.

Makes me wonder if they chose the wrong spot to film their piece and inadvertently captured something they shouldn't have. Or someone at least thought they did. That's pretty brazen: Can't wait to read the back story on this.

I was thinking that maybe they did that in a previous piece, or maybe they painted the shooter (or his buddies) in an unfavorable or incriminating light somehow. Hopefully the story comes out at some point, if there is one.

It's being reported that the reporter and cameraman were engaged. I'm guessing jealous ex-boyfriend.

It's being reported that the reporter and cameraman were engaged. I'm guessing jealous ex-boyfriend.

Not for nothing but the shooter doesn't quite look the part. More likely hired "help" if you know what I mean.

If that were the case I would have expected an emotional argument to precede the shooting as well.

I am not going to watch the video because I do not need to have that stuck in my head but wtf...I do not get people...may they rest in peace [sad] and may the shooter be caught and drawn and quartered

Back
Top Bottom