Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

It's being reported that the reporter and cameraman were engaged. I'm guessing jealous ex-boyfriend.

Not sure about the ex-boyfriend thought. She was looking at the camera, which gave her at least a peripheral view of the ramp leading to where they were. The gunman was close and she didn't show any signs of recognition or worry as she turn to the person she was interviewing. Don't think she knew the gunman.

CNVatjcUYAAnJxE.jpg

Muzzles?

Looks like darker skin and some facial hair going on. The black garb is odd, too. Just sayin'

Holy crap, you should see the crazy moonbat commenting on the Fox25 news article on FB. Wow. Luckily I and a bunch of other people have shut her up.

BREAKING: @GovernorVA says shooter believed to be "disgruntled employee" of @WDBJ7. Troopers in pursuit now.

The Cameraman, Adam, went to Virginia Tech and being 27 now, would've been a Freshman during the VTech Massacre. It's terrible to know that his family has already gone through the stress of not knowing if a crazed gunman killed their son once but now has had to see it live on TV. I send my thoughts to his and Alison's loved ones.

I was thinking that, sad to be true. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom