Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

Suspect is a black male driving a 2009 grey/silver Ford Mustang, Virginia plates WZE8846 I believe they said his name was Westerly Flannigan of Roanoke VA.

Last edited:
Gunman now on Interstate 64. Pray they catch him and he endures a similar fate to which he subjected those innocent victims. Thoughts and prayers are with the families, loved ones, and colleagues! They 'suspect' his need for sensationalism may lead him to take his own life before being caught.

Why do I even bother arguing with the sheep in the FB comments..

Rita Casey Andrew it is not misinformation: individuals selling guns at gun shows are NOT required to conduct background checks, only those who are registered dealers do. this is called "the loophole" and there are issues with online sites, murderers have ordered guns online to obtain them without getting a background check. educate yourself

Rita Casey Andrew it is not misinformation: individuals selling guns at gun shows are NOT required to conduct background checks, only those who are registered dealers do. this is called "the loophole" and there are issues with online sites, murderers have ordered guns online to obtain them without getting a background check. educate yourself

This is called the dumbass.

i love how these retards who piss their pants at the sight of a firearm and have never purchased one in their life talk like they are experts on purchasing firearms and the laws surrounding them.

have i bought a gun online? yup.

...and then i had it transferred in at a FFL where i filled out a 4473 and got run through NICS.

i love how these retards who piss their pants at the sight of a firearm and have never purchased one in their life talk like they are experts on purchasing firearms and the laws surrounding them.

have i bought a gun online? yup.

...and then i had it transferred in at a FFL where i filled out a 4473 and got run through NICS.

Ya seriously. I won't post her first comment as it's even worse.

sounds like they are tracking his cell phone, there was a story in the news about this recently and how often this is happening now.

ih8LLeR.jpg

6WvCw3O.png

More speculation. Yikes.

I can see it now... Because the News folks who provide the delivery outlet for government propaganda are a special class of useful idiots, we need a 1000 yard gun free buffer zone around any working news crew -- for their protection.

Ya seriously. I won't post her first comment as it's even worse.
And it's gonna get worse and MUCH worse, like a tidal wave... Antis were already calling for 2A repeal before this?...
If he bought the murder weapon at a "gun show loophole" over the weekend it'll be their Holy Grail.. the Antis will be having earth-shaking orgasms over it by the time the NBC news starts at 630pm Eastern ...

Back
Top Bottom