• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

He had tweets up saying he did it because the girl "made racist comments".

srsly though this dude is unhinged. first video where he walks up, gun out and all and is like "bitch". no one noticed, it looked like his first shot at her was a miss, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to this, the alleged shooter had filed a lawsuit against the station after being let go. http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/article_e7e6d035-1898-57ea-862e-9671384e75b9.html The suit evidently named most of the staff there. I wonder if he felt that the reporter got his job, or was responsible for his termination?

A quote from governor McAuliffe in the article
McAuliffe said the incident is a reminder that Virginia needs to more strictly control firearms.
"There are too many guns in the hands of people who should not have guns," said McAuliffe, who supports universal background checks.

As other's have pointed out, he couldn't even wait until the bodies were cold before hammered away with the anti-gun rhetoric. [puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]

Holy crap, he had the gun up for a while and then waits. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that, f'ed up shit.

As was already mentioned, there was ZERO situational awareness. I understand they're focused on the interview, but there was nobody else around that early in the morning, the place was empty. How did they not notice him standing two feet away!?!? I bet you even the shooter couldn't believe it.

apparently they knew him so his presence may not have alerted them to any danger.
sounds like he was fired or something and she made racist comments.

apparently he was a disgruntled former employee.

"(Victim) Alison (Parker) made racist comments," the account tweeted, followed by, "They hired her after that???" and "(Victim) Adam (Ward) went to hr on me after working with me one time!!!"

55dddb7ec3618893168b45a8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom