• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suicide bombers kill more than 207 people hurt 500 in 'attack on Christians' on Easter Sri Lanka

And now we're going to be deluged with a media storm of how we must continue to trust the members of the "Religion of Peace", that's it's just a "few extremists".

Meanwhile, the same people pitch that they need to take away my firearms for the safety of the general public, (and particularly the children).

Islam wants to own the world, they've made no secret of this goal.
I want to live in this world, to raise my children and grand children in it.
As a Jew I've personally seen what genocide looks like.

The liberal left says "Easter Worshippers"
Christianity isn't my religion, but I understand the holiness of the day.

Just stop, open your eyes, see the writing on the walls.
The writing is on the walls, and it's written in flesh and blood - literally.

And now we're going to be deluged with a media storm of how we must continue to trust the members of the "Religion of Peace", that's it's just a "few extremists".

Meanwhile, the same people pitch that they need to take away my firearms for the safety of the general public, (and particularly the children).

Great post!

We are under many attacks and they want to disarm us, no doubt about it! It is up to us for how long we are going to tolerate their stupidity and lies.

No gun control stopped any attacks. No gun control made world "safer place". But what gun control always provides is an easy target for politicians to score some points with hysterical sheep.

You're not going to see anything about this, because it really is a terrorist attack and not a "workplace malfunction" or "disagreement with 20 or so random people". This is one story that got buried fast.

That whole "Easter worshippers" thing was crude and insulting and I'm not even a christian.

58376673_2382453655305869_8314735391437488128_n.jpg

there's a reason why such attacks are relatively rare in Egypt. while brutal, they're one of the few govts that has figured out how to correctly handle islamic terrorists. the punishment against the perpetrator's family and friends is incredibly severe. they incarcerate everyone. their prisons are beyond terrible. Ever heard of ISIS or al-qaeda operating within Egypt? not so much.

there's a reason why such attacks are relatively rare in Egypt. while brutal, they're one of the few govts that has figured out how to correctly handle islamic terrorists. the punishment against the perpetrator's family and friends is incredibly severe. they incarcerate everyone. their prisons are beyond terrible. Ever heard of ISIS or al-qaeda operating within Egypt? not so much.

YA GOTTA' DO WHAT YA GOTTA' DO.

Arab nations are ruled by either religious zealots or secular dictators. Examples are plentiful that nations ruled by secular dictators are relatively peaceful. Saddam Hussein was brutal but problems were 'contained' in Iraq. Same thing about Egypt and Syria.

Then geniuses in the State Department and Military Industrial Complex decided it would be wonderful to turn them all into constitutional democracy.

Arab nations are ruled by either religious zealots or secular dictators. Examples are plentiful that nations ruled by secular dictators are relatively peaceful. Saddam Hussein was brutal but problems were 'contained' in Iraq. Same thing about Egypt and Syria.

Then geniuses in the State Department and Military Industrial Complex decided it would be wonderful to turn them all into constitutional democracy.

Some people do not understand that there are cultures that are incapable of dealing with Democracy.

There's a higher probability of getting killed on a Boeing 737 Max 8. It's not a propensity to get people killed, it's a corporate culture that certainly is not democratic. Greed is the religion. What's the difference? And it's indiscriminate for the sake of profit. And of course, there's the retaliation and beatings if you speak up or voice a concern. What, no increase to pay for the new SUV? A disguised propensity for violence on behalf of a greed for money. What's in your wallet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom