Suicide bombers kill more than 207 people hurt 500 in 'attack on Christians' on Easter Sri Lanka

So 10 days before police say "watch out " and then they arrest people the day of after the bombing. Did they not have an idea of who? They have a warning yet no rounding up of suspects prior?

krist.jpg
s1.jpg s2.jpg s3.jpg s4.jpg

Minister of Defense from Sri Lanka urges media not to publish names of today's attackers. He warned other extremist groups could exploit situation & create tension between communities. "Don't give extremists a voice. Don't help to make them martyrs!"

Facebook and all other social media were shut down!

Last edited:
Anger as France sees 10 Catholic churches attacked in ONE week - 'God will forgive, NOT ME

PUBLISHED: 17:31, Wed, Mar 20, 2019 | UPDATED: 19:36, Mon, Apr 15, 2019

"A SEVEN day spree of vandalism has seen Catholic churches targeted across France sparking fears of a fresh wave of anti-Christian sentiment in the country, including one church being defiled with human EXCREMENT."

Anger as France sees 10 Catholic churches attacked in ONE week - 'God will forgive, NOT ME

Whether you are Catholic or not it is difficult to NOT believe that someone is targeting the church and encouraging such acts.

Mankind's prime motive is to conquer other Men.

For the Enlightened (those who diminish the importance of traditional Religious differences), that Prime Motive can be redirected toward conquering Nature.

But almost all the Population of the World is unenlightened.

I will not jump to conclusions and blame muslims.

But its probably muslims.

"
'A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama'ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,' said the alert.

The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that came to notice last year when it was linked to the vandalisation of Buddhist statues."

From the OP news story I linked

The lack of tv time about this speaks volumes to me

Unfortunately to the sheeple, they can’t read between the lines

I don’t know where you all get your news, but this on the front page of most news websites. It just happened overnight, and the west coast is just waking up, and that’s when it will really get traction. There’s a huge Sri Lankan population in SoCal.

I don’t know where you all get your news, but this on the front page of most news websites. It just happened overnight, and the west coast is just waking up, and that’s when it will really get traction. There’s a huge Sri Lankan population in SoCal.

View: https://youtu.be/VDxj2Xh01O0

Deadly explosions hit Sri Lanka churches, hotels on Easter Sunday | DW | 21.04.2019
Government officials also said major social media platforms and messaging apps had been blocked to prevent the spread of misinformation and rumors.
The archbishop of Colombo, Malcolm Ranjith, called on the Sri Lankan government to punish those behind the attack "mercilessly, because only animals can behave like that."
No claim of responsibility
There have been no immediate claims of responsibility. Some Christian groups have spoken of facing growing intimidation by hard-line Buddhist monks in recent years. Members of the Buddhist community clashed last year with minority Muslims, with some Buddhists alleging that Muslims had been compelling people to convert to Islam.

Sri Lanka is a majority-Buddhist country, with just 6% of the population adhering to the Catholic faith. The country has experienced few major attacks since the end of a civil war 10 years ago.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1119885837548834816

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1119964236900225031

Last edited:
View attachment 280876
View attachment 280871 View attachment 280872 View attachment 280873 View attachment 280874

Minister of Defense from Sri Lanka urges media not to publish names of today's attackers. He warned other extremist groups could exploit situation & create tension between communities. "Don't give extremists a voice. Don't help to make them martyrs!"

Facebook and all other social media were shut down!

Not the right reaction. Out the perpetrators and declare them society’s enemy. Turn the mob against them. If the mob is inclined to celebrate them instead then it may be time to take more drastic action. Silence is like trying to pretend it didn’t happen, when everyone knows it did.

Me? I literally said before your post it's on the front of CNN and MessNBC which I'm surprised but still

The religion of pieces, which is what they want you to be in. Someday, either the civilized world will excise the cancer of Islam, or we will all be converted or killed by the islamists. There is no middle ground with these people.

Back
Top Bottom