• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suicide bombers kill more than 207 people hurt 500 in 'attack on Christians' on Easter Sri Lanka

Where the f*** is this guy? Why is he not on TV condemning this attack.

View: https://youtu.be/5Nkzw1aaazU

I would really like to know why we tolerate foreigners coming here - setting up organizations to influence our government - and then standing on stage and using overseas events to bitch about internal US politics.

The guy's been here apparently since the 1990's - and he still can't manage to undo the accent?

Islam simply cannot co-exist under the founding principles of this country. Because of that dynamic organizations like CAIR are essentially elements of foreign invasion and influence.

If a bunch of Muslim terrorists killed three out of my four kids - you can rest assured that I would spend my fortune and the rest of my days on this earth making life miserable for Muslims in whatever form or fashion I could find.

Seeing as how this guy is Danish and involved in the fashion industry - he'll probably go on a worldwide apology tour and use his time and money condemning white supremacy and blaming the Christchurch incident for causing the Sri Lanka bombings.

The guy's been here apparently since the 1990's - and he still can't manage to undo the accent?
They're amazingly difficult to undo. I have friends - classmates from the third grade - who moved here (CT) from Machias and still, to this day, sound like characters from Bert & I.

I just learned that one of my colleagues was among those killed in the hotel attack. He had gone to Sri Lanka for a business meeting. RIP

Was your work colleague a blondish haired guy? The ABC Evening news had a quick picture and name of an "American businessman from Colorado" who died in the bombings.

57467874_2607775599235901_5334938337612398592_n.jpg

Paul Joseph Watson clarifies the situation:

Why?

Was your work colleague a blondish haired guy? The ABC Evening news had a quick picture and name of an "American businessman from Colorado" who died in the bombings.
Yes, his name was Dieter Kowalski. He had just spent 24 hours on planes to get to Sri Lanka. He had arrived at his hotel at 3:45 am and the bombs were detonated a few hours later. He was 40 years old. To be clear, I did not know him; we work for the same company.

CNN today is reporting that the bombings were retaliation for New Zealand, which of course makes the Sri Lanka attacks trump's fault.

I'm actually glad they did that.

Seeing as how it totally cracks open the narrative and allows people to bring up the fact CLEARLY STATED by the Christchurch shooter - that he attacked those mosques because of all the prior attacks by Muslims.

Two of the suicide bombers were sons of Mohamed Ibrahim, according to Reuters and CNN. He founded Ishana Exports, a major spice trader. May be time to put them on the boycott list -

Islamic State (ISIS) = One Aussie Extremist

America Must Break Out of Its 'Terrorism Fatigue' | RealClearPolitics

“Terrorism is metastasizing in other ways, as militant white nationalists join the melee. Brenton Harrison Tarrant, an Australian extremist, allegedly shot and killed 50 people at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, last month after circulating a manifesto expressing rage at migrants. Hideously, there are signs that the Sri Lankan church bombings may have been an act of revenge for the New Zealand mosque shootings -- in one of those spasms of hatred that are a terrorist's dream.”

Yes, watch the “metastasizing”, as he says, in blame: White Supremacists ... White Nationalists ... Angry White Males ... White Males

Quick summary:
1 attacker, Abdul Lathief Jameel Mohamed studied airplane engineering in London from 2006 to 2007. He also studied the same subject in Australia later on.
2 attackers, brothers, their father is a wealthy distributor of spices.
1 attacker is a women.

All attackers came from well to do families which provided for them.

Some of these attackers were investigated before and were released.

Sri Lanca was warned by the Indian intelligence.
-----------------

Do you see any patterns here?
Do you think governments will ever learn?

Details emerge on Sri Lanka's 'well-educated' bombers

Last edited:
Islamic State (ISIS) = One Aussie Extremist

America Must Break Out of Its 'Terrorism Fatigue' | RealClearPolitics

“Terrorism is metastasizing in other ways, as militant white nationalists join the melee. Brenton Harrison Tarrant, an Australian extremist, allegedly shot and killed 50 people at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, last month after circulating a manifesto expressing rage at migrants. Hideously, there are signs that the Sri Lankan church bombings may have been an act of revenge for the New Zealand mosque shootings -- in one of those spasms of hatred that are a terrorist's dream.”

Yes, watch the “metastasizing”, as he says, in blame: White Supremacists ... White Nationalists ... Angry White Males ... White Males

Asia's Christians face increased political violence | DW | 24.04.2019
A toxic mixture of state and societal persecution has intensified the worldwide persecution of Christians, especially in Asia. According to surveys conducted by the Pew Research Center polling institute in the United States, which examines the global religious landscape annually, Christians in 144 countries have their freedom of religion violated.

According to the international evangelical aid organization Open Doors, Islamic oppression, state political hostility and religiously motivated nationalism are the main driving forces behind the persecution of Christians. In China, Vietnam and North Korea, Christians are regarded by their respective regimes as enemies of the state. In India and Sri Lanka, persecution of Christians is often driven by nationalism.

In its World Persecution Index 2019, Open Doors lists 50 countries in which Christians are most persecuted. Twenty-five of them are in Asia. Sri Lanka ranks 46th, far behind North Korea, India, Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan.

Sri Lanka's prime minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has told Sky News the country's government knew Sri Lankan nationals who had joined Islamic State had returned to the country but they could not be arrested as joining a foreign terrorist organisation is not against the law.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The number of casualties in the bombings may be reduced by 100 or so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another incompetent government in charge!

Sri Lanka’s Muslims Face an Angry Backlash After Easter Sunday Attacks

NEGOMBO, Sri Lanka — Auranzeb Zabi was cooking rice at a friend’s house on Wednesday when he heard angry shouting outside, looked out the window and saw a mob of Sri Lankan men carrying iron bars.

A day after the Islamic State claimed responsibility for suicide bombings that killed more than 350 people, Muslims in some areas of Sri Lanka were facing a rising backlash.

The mob surrounded the house. Mr. Zabi, a Pakistani refugee who has lived in Sri Lanka for two years, said he grabbed his two children, dashed into the yard and scampered over two walls before reaching an army checkpoint.

There the mob caught up with him, he said, and delivered a harsh beating, begging the soldiers to let them kill him. Hours later, Mr. Zabi still looked terrified.

Sri Lanka’s Muslims Face an Angry Backlash After Easter Sunday Attacks

Back
Top Bottom