• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Something New from Smith & Wesson

AKMP.jpg

[wink]

If they are making a major announcement at the NRA Convention, I doubt it would be anything other than a firearm of some sort and probably a handgun. Just a guess.

I was talking to a "S&W Stocking Dealer" (gun shop) today and him and I were talking about this, he said that "Shield" is a name for one of S&W's clothing lines, so that brings me back to thinking a vest or somekind of clothing line that S&W is going to be pushing.

Sick of no knocks?

Fido scared to come out from under the bed?

New from smith and wesson, a revolutionary new product designed to keep your four legged furry friend breathing when the fuzz comes'a'knockin...or no-knockin'

NEW FOR 2012, INTRODUCING THE SMITH AND WESSON FURRY-FUZZ-BUSTER!

k-9_calming_vest.jpg

Rated for level IV, and available in late spring 2012, sleep with piece of mind that fido won't be getting ventilated.

Maybe they'll actually manufacture more than 10 MP45c a year... [rolleyes]

Although a M&P 10mm would be pretty sweet.

S&W is partnering up with crossbreed to offer the nes special edition "I'm not a p***y I carry a spare transmission on my belt holster" full size .470 nitro m&p package, to be carried iwb with two mags on the opposite side. It also includes a free bowling ball to strap to your head with a hybrid-breed ihb (in hat band), just in case you were too much of a p***y to carry a nitro on each hip in an iwb and 4 1911s in your pockets. No problem, just wear a t-shirt and a good belt. Easy. We do it all day. Weight? Pfft, grow a set and buy a good belt.

JACKCHOP!

Maybe they are going to sell a double M&P with the two guns stuck together with 2 triggers.... just like that 1911... [rofl]

-Mike

So you want a crappy gun upscaled to 9mm with a worthless laser? [laugh]

-Mike

Mike,

If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep quiet. Every post I see from you, your criticizing everything anyone has to say. Just because you personally don't like a firearm, by no means makes it a bad product. Take your 27,000 posts and get a life.

Mike,

If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep quiet. Every post I see from you, your criticizing everything anyone has to say. Just because you personally don't like a firearm, by no means makes it a bad product. Take your 27,000 posts and get a life.

[/sarcasm]?

I remember my first beer!
Mike,

I have the uncontrollable giggles right now, my eyes are watering.......

Last edited:
Mike,

Sorry to offend, but I was intending a large dose of sarcasm, but I also tend to call things like I see them.

I almost bought a BG380 and I know some people have them and like them but they still complain about the gun's terrible trigger. The laser is also unusable, although at least you don't really pay any extra for that. My post was more along the lines of "Hmm maybe someone from S&W will read this thread and they'll say "oh wait, he has a point there!" ". I guess what I should have just said was "S&W can do a lot better than that."

I own a Ruger LCP (which is the same kind of gun almost) and you know what the LCP stands for? Little Crappy Pistol. [laugh] It is a piece of crap. But it works every time I pull the trigger, it is accurate enough, and it didn't cost a lot... but it is not perfect. I am willing to admit that. And it doesn't bother me that it is a piece of crap, it is good enough for
what I want it to do. I'd say the same thing about the BG380 if I owned one of those.

I also own a bunch of Glocks.... or grenades, depending on who you talk to. Also have a Kimber 1911 from 2004 that was mostly a piece of s**t until I had a good gunsmith fix it. I own an SW22A- a .22 rimfire pistol with a frame that is probably made out of pot metal, but it works. I also own an AK as my only rifle. It has minute of mattress accuracy at 200 yards. So I constantly get ribbed for my choices (by folks that don't like those brands) but I guess I just don't get that butthurt over it- I got bigger things to worry about, starting with the fact that we have a bunch of pols on Bacon hill and in DC beltway, and a bunch of moonbats and statist authoritarians wanting to rape us of all our money and all our civil rights....people who would kill us if they could get away with it and pay someone else to do it, so they don't have the blood on their hands. Last thing I'm going to do is allow my blood pressure to go up because someone else thinks about one of my guns sucks.... that's just me, though.

-Mike

Mike,

I knew it!! That is why you went to DC with us. You clever troll you.
Mike you would have really loved my Para Warthog

Para Warthog

How do you like yours? Do they still have feeding and FTF issues? I really like the fact that it is a SC 1911 and hold ten rounds, but am hesitant to pull the trigger buying one. I have a BG380 and I would love to see a BG9MM. The GF has an LCP and side to side comparisons show the BG380 as a better built firearm any day of the week.

*Almost full length frame rails
*Front and rear dove-tailed sights
*Integrated laser (which is point-less, yes I agree but it's InTegRatED!!!)
*Second strike capability
*Has a safety

Mine has been nothing but reliable, and I carry it almost daily in a desantis super fly along with my primary IWB.

I knew it!! That is why you went to DC with us. You clever troll you.
Mike you would have really loved my Para Warthog

[rofl]

Did yours actually work? I've only ever run into one person that told me theirs worked 100%. I had one guy tell me his only worked with Rem GS 230s... anything else made it jam. That's a pretty expensive diet.

-Mike

[rofl]

Did yours actually work? I've only ever run into one person that told me theirs worked 100%. I had one guy tell me his only worked with Rem GS 230s... anything else made it jam. That's a pretty expensive diet.

-Mike

It never really worked. It first jammed one round per magazine. Then it would stove pipe empty casings. Then the slide stop would pop out. When it started to stovepipe live rounds pointed at my head I decided to get rid of it. Traded it for a p229 plus cash to the dealer that sold it to me. No way I would have done a FTF with that pos

It never really worked. It first jammed one round per magazine. Then it would stove pipe empty casings. Then the slide stop would pop out. When it started to stovepipe live rounds pointed at my head I decided to get rid of it.

Most everyone that I know who had (notice the tense of the verb) a Warthog had a similar experience.

Back
Top Bottom