Raven Concealment OWB

Want your thoughts on this as the colder months are coming and I look towards OWB carry. My main EDCs, depending on what mood I'm in are the Glock 23 and my oh so gorgeous 686 in 4" are they worth the money, good bad experiences etc. If anyone wants some .45 defensive ammo and a fistful of WWB, I am also down to trade.

Raven owb for my g19 is the best holster that I ever bought. Holds snug to the body, great retention, and plenty of accessories to find the way that you like to wear it!

Couldn't recommend it more!

You'll love it for OWB, but not the best IWB in my opinion (too square). I have two ravens (USP & P2000sk) and they're real nice, they might even have the Glock holsters ready to ship. I think I waited like 16 weeks for mine.

I run one for my P226 with Streamlight light/laser combo, another for my wife's P229. Great holsters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My raven is very comfortable. I dont think ive noticed a big difference in hot vs cold weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Raven for my G19 and it is a dream. Comfortable both IWB and OWB, and conceals well in both cases. The main benefit to it is the adjustability and accessories. It'll give you the opportunity to experiment with many different types of carry, cant, ride height, position, etc. without going broke buying a ton of different holsters. The only waist carry it can't do well is appendix IWB. In my opinion, everyone should have one, because even if you don't use it every day that one holster will provide you with many many options. Also, for Glocks, it has the benefit of being obtainable very quickly from the quick shop.

I have a few Raven Concealment holsters and love them. As others have said there are many options allowing you to experiment and get the perfect fit. I prefer the OWB pancake wings for CCW, as they bring the holster in even closer making concealment even easier.

OWB pancake wings: http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/owb-pancake-wings/

Hope this helps…

When carrying OWB, I use my Ravens. I've got one for Glock 19/23 and another for 1911s. I wouldn't use it for IWB.

I like mine a lot, I have one for a Glock 34, it fits all my Glocks. Does ride slightly high but I do like it a lot.

I have a few Raven Concealment holsters and love them. As others have said there are many options allowing you to experiment and get the perfect fit. I prefer the OWB pancake wings for CCW, as they bring the holster in even closer making concealment even easier.

OWB pancake wings: http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/owb-pancake-wings/

Hope this helps…

I did this to my Ravens as well. I sized the wings up for my 1.75" rigger belt (for that tactikewl flavor) and they still work fine for my 1.5" leather belt.

Back
Top Bottom