Red Raven Defense

Found this:

Red Raven Defense is licensed by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). The Federal Firearms License (FFL) number is #6-04-005-07-5K-15451. The business address is 13 Leboeuf Street, Acushnet, MA 02743.

FFL Licensee Overview​

FFL Number6-04-005-07-5K-15451
Federal Firearms License (FFL)
Licensee NameLAVOIE, RANDY PRESTON
Business NameRED RAVEN DEFENSE
Address104 Anawan Street Suite 5
Fall River
MA 02721
Mail Address13 Leboeuf Street
Acushnet
MA 02743
Telephone5089911743
Region6 - North Atlantic (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York)
District04 - Massachusetts
County005
Type07 - Manufacturer of Firearms Other Than Destructive Devices
Expiration5K - October, 2025

Red Raven Defense · Lavoie, Randy Preston · 13 Leboeuf Street, Acushnet, MA 02743

Stop in and ask them why they don't have a web site,...
Website is coming! I'm going to be investing this year to grow the business. I just started halfway through last year and wasn't doing much but now I'm starting to get pretty busy so want to try and streamline things and advertise more. So far I've been all word of mouth and a few GunBroker transfers/sales. But looking forward to growing the business this year!

Website is coming! I'm going to be investing this year to grow the business. I just started halfway through last year and wasn't doing much but now I'm starting to get pretty busy so want to try and streamline things and advertise more. So far I've been all word of mouth and a few GunBroker transfers/sales. But looking forward to growing the business this year!
Best of luck!

Hey that's me! This is my shop guys. I do HVAC full time and just operate by appointment. I'm happy to help out and get whatever you guys need. We're like a mini Littleton but just in this area. I work with Corey @Black Label Guns to be able to offer Glocks and such. Shoot me a message if you need anything!
Nice.
If you have any interest in a small side job (tying in an additional head unit to an existing mini split) shoot me a pm.

What’s the parking situation like at this Fall River mill building?
Tons of parking around back, it's right on the side of "The Narrows" the music place. You actually turn off Anawan Street on to Pond Street and pull into the lot on your right and there's a giant lot there filled with spaces.

Back
Top Bottom