• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stay away from Incognito Concealment!!!

I don’t care if this is a Dupe or has been discussed a million times on here I’m ranting away anyways!!!😂

I, like most on here, like to spread the wealth to 2A companies and I wanted a new range holster so I Ordered a holster from these people and it’s the biggest piece of f***ing junk in the world! I’ve had to send it back to have them fix it, and they made it even f***ing worse! And there’s no way in hell these scum bags are going to refund me my 200 bucks even with their money back dissatisfaction guarantee. That’s right…200 FAHZOHZ!!!

I own holsters from many other companies that I will continue to purchase from so please NES do not send these f***ing scumbags your money.

I also like to spread the wealth in purchases, particularly if I can find local. So that I understand. But still, if I had $200 buckaroos to spend on something Safariland-like, I probably would have just bought the Safariland. If it were a $40 IWB kydex, then I'd take a gamble on a new company. But a $200 holster? I'd want the proven industry standard for that level of holster spend.

Back
Top Bottom