• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stay away from Incognito Concealment!!!

I also like to spread the wealth in purchases, particularly if I can find local. So that I understand. But still, if I had $200 buckaroos to spend on something Safariland-like, I probably would have just bought the Safariland. If it were a $40 IWB kydex, then I'd take a gamble on a new company. But a $200 holster? I'd want the proven industry standard for that level of holster spend.
Correct.. safariland did not make a holster for what I wanted and this was one of two companies that did. I went with the wrong company😂😂

200 Nancy Beaners should get you a pretty nice holster. I just got a 1791 for a revolver and was quite pleased with the quality of the leather and workmanship at the price point. Screw Joe.

200 Nancy Beaners should get you a pretty nice holster. I just got a 1791 for a revolver and was quite pleased with the quality of the leather and workmanship at the price point. Screw Joe.
Hell yes it should!!! I have many duty type holsters from $80-$180 and they all perform and I beat the piss out of them. Was not anticipating this being a complete disaster😂

2 pages and STILL no idea what was wrong with the holster, only:

" I DONT LIKE IT AND THAT MEANS YOU SHOULDNT EITHER !!!!1111!!!!"

Given how the OP was worded, I would absolutely LOVE to hear the other side of this story.

Almost be worth it to make a dealer account using the name of that Kydex company and have an open discussion lol

2 pages and STILL no idea what was wrong with the holster, only:

" I DONT LIKE IT AND THAT MEANS YOU SHOULDNT EITHER !!!!1111!!!!"

Given how the OP was worded, I would absolutely LOVE to hear the other side of this story.

Almost be worth it to make a dealer account using the name of that Kydex company and have an open discussion lol
Like almost all threads on here it goes off the rails with good old fashioned sarcasm, satire, and Jackassery.

So here you go…1911 with stream light and the gun doesn’t even make it into the holster more than half an inch. It looks like the light wasn’t even attached to the f***ing gun when they made the mold. The level 2 retention strap looks like a f***ing twizzler. He must’ve been drunk when he drilled out the three retention screws, because none of them are lined up, not even close. It’s the most jacked up piece of shit holster I’ve ever seen in my life and I own a lot of holsters.

I’m sure you won’t LOVE to hear the other side of the story…he’ll tell you that you are putting the f***ing gun in the holster wrong and that he’s been making holsters for 15 years and that you’re a f***ing idiot.

Don’t believe me, go ahead and order a holster from them, Spend the money and see what happens. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.

Take a look at the Google reviews and you’ll see that all the bad ones match mine from multiple different guns. He must have a lot of friends leaving him good reviews on Google.Now back to jackassery! Serious posts suck

Last edited:
Like almost all threads on here it goes off the rails with good old fashioned sarcasm, satire, and Jackassery.

So here you go…1911 with stream light and the gun doesn’t even make it into the holster more than half an inch. It looks like the light wasn’t even attached to the f***ing gun when they made the mold. The level 2 retention strap looks like a f***ing twizzler. He must’ve been drunk when he drilled out the three retention screws, because none of them are lined up, not even close. It’s the most jacked up piece of shit holster I’ve ever seen in my life and I own a lot of holsters.

I’m sure you won’t LOVE to hear the other side of the story…he’ll tell you hat you are putting the f***ing gun in the holster wrong and that he’s been making holsters for 15 years and that you’re a f***ing idiot.

Don’t believe me, go ahead and order a holster from them, Spend the money and see what happens. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.

Take a look at the Google reviews and you’ll see that all the bad ones match mine from multiple different guns. He must have a lot of friends leaving him good reviews on Google.Now back to jackassery! Serious posts suck

You should have posted some pictures in your "rant" along with an explanation, it would have saved you typing out that really long post that I stopped reading after 1.5 paragraphs :)

You should have posted some pictures in your "rant" along with an explanation, it would have saved you typing out that really long post that I stopped reading after 1.5 paragraphs :)
Nah…it’s a rant but more of a PSA for everybody here. If this a $40/50 kydex beater I would have never started a thread. But to charge that much and be all American Made and pull this kind of shady crap is BS.

I only post memes 😉

Nah…it’s a rant but more of a PSA for everybody here. If this a $40/50 kydex beater I would have never started a thread. But to charge that much and be all American Made and pull this kind of shady crap is BS.

I only post memes 😉
So... where is the meme of this issue?

Back
Top Bottom