• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stay away from Incognito Concealment!!!

Yeah.

If I get someone telling me to stay away from a product, I want to know why. Specifically. Otherwise, it's just a rant. Especially if it involves an item of equipment (a Streamlight) I don't use.
Post 51 for the detailed explanation

Post 58 for the image.

Please try and keep up there are only 64 posts in this thread.

Don’t take my word for it and purchase a holster from them, any holster.

I never meant for that pic to be used by everyone. I talked to the plastic surgeon about getting some lipo in the shape of the gun but nit sure if I want it to be the XD or Glock
I never got the plastic surgery but I’m going in for colorectal surgery next week so maybe I’ll meet the CC Expectations pic😂😂

Post 51 for the detailed explanation

No, I read it.

Not all that applicable to me, like I said above, and I'm not sure that the issues you mention would be enough to keep me away from this if I was in the market. I'm a N82 guy myself.

I hope you get some kind of resolution...

No, I read it.

Not all that applicable to me, like I said above, and I'm not sure that the issues you mention would be enough to keep me away from this if I was in the market. I'm a N82 guy myself.

I hope you get some kind of resolution...
Just checked out N82. Good looking holsters and the price looks good. Now picture a N82 holster with the mold so jacked up the gun can’t make it in past a 1/2 inch and the retention screws are way off and you paid 200 fazools not 45 for it. It Sounds like you don’t get into duty holsters much?… if you do or if you ever want to, stick with something like a safariland. We’ll see if I get a resolution..it is back with them for a third time. I know what he’s doing. He’s just trying to stall me thinking I’m gonna go away and there ain’t no way in hell he will refund my money.

If you're looking for similar to Safariland, you should have ordered Safariland.
Yup. I have many safariland for many different models, I was trying to spread the wealth and try something new and adventurous. Could’ve been worse. My adventure could’ve got me on that ocean gate sub….too soon??

LOL, This Italian woman I work with always calls me that when I screw up reimbursement paperwork she has to review.

IIRC, it's really just 'donkey'. I love the word. My SIL was CONVINCED it was some sort of derogatory slur. LOL.

I won’t believe any of you are Italian until I see you slap the hood of a cab and yell “ayyyyy! I’m walkin here!”

Only if we're paying in Shekels.

RatsoRizzo.jpg

(not italian)

And 3 pages in and not a single

Leave the holster, take the cannoli.

NES threads are like a box of chocolates…you never know what you’re gonna get
I disagree, you know exactly what you will get.

The key to getting something useful is to type a proper OP, clear, to the point with pics and with clear questions (if any).

You should expect to get 10 good answers which should mostly cover what you want, then let the thread crash and burn.

Don't be upset, proper thread starting is something only 1% of gun forum members across the U.S have mastered, so you are in the majority.

Look at post #61, how little Chris had to type to let us know his holster s*cks a**.

I disagree, you know exactly what you will get.

The key to getting something useful is to type a proper OP, clear, to the point with pics and with clear questions (if any).

You should expect to get 10 good answers which should mostly cover what you want, then let the thread crash and burn.

Don't be upset, proper thread starting is something only 1% of gun forum members across the U.S have mastered, so you are in the majority.

Look at post #61, how little Chris had to type to let us know his holster s*cks a**.
So in no particular order the best NES experience is:

Go Green
Move to NH
40’s suck (the gun not the beverage)
Watch out for Dupe’s
Every day is a boomers first day on the Internet

And……

Post pics not explanations

Roger that..

Back
Top Bottom