• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pumpkin Shoot pics......See what you missed!!!!

Yeah, these thing do.

By 'local', do you mean NH?

Lawmakers don't need 'ammo' to do that kind of crap. If that rifle had popped and the kid was wearing four pairs of safety glasses and plate armor the same thing would happen.

Why do you take the time to shit on a good man being a good Dad to his kids? It's bitter little people like you that push people away from shooting.

ETA: Stop complaining about negative rep points. Nobody cares.

Agreed. I am proud to call HJG a friend, and he is nothing but loving and caring to his kids, and quite frankly, anyone around him who he interacts with. Was there a safety issue? Apparently yes. Did we see it, and purposely not call him out for lack of "balls"?

SM, are you serious? I can absolutely GUARANTEE, without a shadow of a doubt, that if one of us had seen this, and mentioned something, HJG would not only have appreciated it, but trusted his charges safety with any one of us whom he calls friends.

It was a very active range, and yes, this one slipped through the cracks. We'll all learn from it, and I'm sure it won't happen again. The respectful thing to have done (as mentioned earlier) would be to have PM'ed him and mentioned it discretely.

Calling him (and the rest of us for not having the "balls" [rolleyes]) out publicly, is utter nonsense. I would neg rep you, but I don't believe in that. I think you've made your stance and attitude clear here, and that speaks louder than any amount (or lack) of little green boxes under your name.

I'm not a bitter little person... I'm over 6' 190lbs, I'm a big bitter person

I could care less about reps, positive or neg.

But either way, I'm going to sleep, I have a big day tomorrow as an OSHA inspector. Got to prevent those accidents.... enjoy your evening

I was talking character, not physical size, as I'm sure you're an imposing figure. Are you really a government agent?

You don't care about reps? Liar. The only way you can tell if someone negged you is to look. You looked, and then you whined about it, and then I made fun of you, and then said you didn't care. You care, don't you?

Last edited:
I'm not a bitter little person... I'm over 6' 190lbs, I'm a big bitter person

I could care less about reps, positive or neg.

But either way, I'm going to sleep, I have a big day tomorrow as an OSHA inspector. Got to prevent those accidents.... enjoy your evening

Well there goes an otherwise outstanding thread...and it's in the general forum for all non-members to see[sad2]

I couldn't agree more...Very responsible family and outrageously respectful boys. They really made me smile...even if HJG gave me a hard time when my new cell phone buzzed some sort of email alert...

Quite frankly the most unsafe behavior I saw was the two morons kneeling on HJG's trailer in post 135!

I resemble one of those morons! [smile][wink]

Kapow, glad you're one of us now!

Agreed. I am proud to call HJG a friend, and he is nothing but loving and caring to his kids, and quite frankly, anyone around him who he interacts with. Was there a safety issue? Apparently yes. Did we see it, and purposely not call him out for lack of "balls"?

SM, are you serious? I can absolutely GUARANTEE, without a shadow of a doubt, that if one of us had seen this, and mentioned something, HJG would not only have appreciated it, but trusted his charges safety with any one of us whom he calls friends.

It was a very active range, and yes, this one slipped through the cracks. We'll all learn from it, and I'm sure it won't happen again. The respectful thing to have done (as mentioned earlier) would be to have PM'ed him and mentioned it discretely.

Calling him (and the rest of us for not having the "balls" [rolleyes]) out publicly, is utter nonsense. I would neg rep you, but I don't believe in that. I think you've made your stance and attitude clear here, and that speaks louder than any amount (or lack) of little green boxes under your name.

well said.

I think some of us might have missed it because we were all so glad to see a couple young lads enjoying what we love doing and just know that we now have these guys hooked into the sport. It was our mistake for not catching it and there was no need to publicly point it out.

HJG it was great shooting with you guys and it makes me proud just seeing those little guys shooting..

pumpkinshoot11709058.jpg
pumpkinshoot11709011.jpg
pumpkinshoot11709029.jpg
pumpkinshoot11709041.jpg

Wow
I finally showed up in someone's pics. I'm the guy with the Sterling in post #136. At 6'5" I usually show up in everyones pictures, somehow the photographers always seemed to be at the other end of the line. I snapped a couple of pics, but was mostly having too much fun shooting and listening to the mayhem.
Now all I have to do is reload more ammo and clean all the weapons I got dirty that day. But, today being veterans day, i think i need to go dirty up a couple more

Thanks for the memories
Gunner

[smile]

I knew you'd pull through Ross!

Glad you like it. I just had to find the time to find the cable to sync the Centro up. Monday when I got home all I wanted to do was be lazy. The new job is tiring; I never realized how tiring it could be to just be on the PHONE all day!! [shocked]

I have new sympathy for those who work in call centers.

And I got a few of my colleagues' eyebrows to go up with that picture of the Redneck Drilling, too. [laugh] It's nice to work where I can TALK about having gone shooting without worrying that some GFW will whine about it. [grin]

The Coke can and the smoldering stogie can only mean one thing: Drgrant is in the house...[cheers]

[rofl]

Caught me red handed... (I think that was when I was firing your AR or Timber's AR... If guns weren't on the line there it'd be a bottle of Bass Ale, or Sam.. [laugh]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom