Pumpkin Shoot pics......See what you missed!!!!

Fixxah

NES Member
Last edited:
can't see 'em?

ETA: hmmm.... now I can see the link in the quote...

Go to Thread Tools at the top. Click Show Printable Version. Scroll to your post with the pic. You'll see a link to the pic, click it. It will ask you to log on. Log on, the pic will show up by itself. Close the the window, come back to your thread and pics will be there.

I will have a ton of photos up in just a bit, transferring them from camera, to portable hard drive, to photobucket.

Punkin1.jpg

Punkina.jpg

Punkinb.jpg

Punkinc.jpg

Punkind.jpg

Punkine.jpg

Punkinf.jpg

Punking.jpg

Punkinh.jpg

Punkini.jpg

Punkinj.jpg

Punkink.jpg

Punkinl.jpg

Punkinm.jpg

Thanks to the guys at Monadnock, the pumpkin procurers, and the RSOs for pulling this thing off. It was my first NES event, and I've returned with a sore shoulder from the shooting and a sore face from the smiles and laughs. You guys are all awesome.

Many thanks also to Mark and co. for letting me shoot their guns and unsticking my 870. That .500 was entirely too much fun.

A few choice pics are below, many more are at http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww209/kella22/Pumpkin2009/

Pumpkin of Doom #1

Pumpkin of Doom #2

DSC08058.jpg

Look Tim, it does work!

DSC08069.jpg

The wrath of Betsy

DSC08077.jpg

Pumpkins of Doom get some love

DSC08078.jpg

Children are welcome at NES, we find them quite useful in retrieving leftover tannerite amongst the pumpkin guts.

DSC08081.jpg

The pied piper leads the NES youngsters off to set up the pumkins of doom.

DSC08093.jpg

Ha! Got it! The moment that illustrates why you keep your hand away from the cylinder.

DSC08111.jpg

To those who left early - you missed the close quarters shotgun assault on the remaining pumpkin pile! Not quite a bayonet charge, but the drum-fed shotgun rather made up for that IMO.

Last edited:
To those who left early - you missed the close quarters shotgun assault on the remaining pumpkin pile! Not quite a bayonet charge, but the drum-fed shotgun rather made up for that IMO.

Anyone got a pic of what that pile looked like after?

Back
Top Bottom