• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pumpkin Shoot pics......See what you missed!!!!

I was at this shoot. I saw a kid doing something unsafe. I got his and his father's attention. I was ignored. I left. What would you all do?

Were you an RSO ...did you attempt to speak to anyone of the Gun Club Staff at the event?

That's what you do.

Hardly a fitting analogy, but if you witness someone doing a crime, do you notify the getaway driver, and if he ignores you, you go home ....no, you notify the authorities ...at the very least.

Read the rules listed on the Pumpkin Blast Thread.

If you'd care to expand your complaint, please PM me, instead of steering this thread into the gutter. I'm all ears.

I don't mean to drop the hammer here, but, it's not like we're taking this to trial, and you have to appear as a witness for the prosecution, just let someone know who has been given the authority to do something about it on that given day. It will not be difficult to find support in such a situation.

Last edited:
Nice pics Monadanock. I kept looking for myself in them, then I found myself.... man, I'm getting a gut![shocked] Had tons of fun that day,can't wait to get together again

Gunner

Nice pics Monadanock. I kept looking for myself in them, then I found myself.... man, I'm getting a gut![shocked] Had tons of fun that day,can't wait to get together again

Gunner

You're in at least 3 or 4 of 'em. I didn't get up there in time for the Suomi SMG ...oh well. But I have a pic where you're on-the-right ...at the close-to-the-berm line, and it sure looks like a gun with a vented barrel.

Back
Top Bottom