Pumpkin Shoot pics......See what you missed!!!!

attachment.php

[rofl][laugh2][rofl2]

Thanks to the guys at Monadnock, the pumpkin procurers, and the RSOs for pulling this thing off. It was my first NES event, and I've returned with a sore shoulder from the shooting and a sore face from the smiles and laughs. You guys are all awesome.

Many thanks also to Mark and co. for letting me shoot their guns and unsticking my 870. That .500 was entirely too much fun.

It was entirely my pleasure, it was great meeting you and I hope this will be the first of many to come [wink] Hopefully S&W will be able to rebuild my baby good as new again before the next shoot. [crying]

God I had a blast, (pun intended)...It was great seeing old friends and making new ones. I have a few vids and pics to post, but alas - I'm on dial-up out here in the sticks. Will bring my laptop and iPhone to a hot spot and download on the morrow... You folks totally rule - seriously. Everyone is top shelf and I'm continually honored to spend time with you all.

Glostamon - am saving that ammo! You're not off the hook for helping me shoot it yet!

[cheers]

[cheers]

Lotta fun today!
Thanks to Monadnock Rod & Gun Club & all that made it happen.

Hmmm.. whats next....Car Shoot?

WOW is all I have to say after looking at all the pics. Sorry I missed this shoot. Great to see so many kids learning the proper way to shoot.

All I can say if if Pumpkin Zombies ever attack, they better start somewhere else than the Northeast.

And strangely I'm in the mood for Pumpkin Pie. Lead free of course.

however, if you let a lot of folks witness you hitting a pumpkin at 100 yards with an AR held in one hand, then i'm pretty sure the event will be yours for the naming. [rofl]

haha, I don't think I'll be naming it then.
I'll work on it, but the weight balance is horrible. I know I hit the berm; where on the berm I don't know.

I'll start looking for a scope with an insanely long eye relief. [wink]

I don't know if there is much of a safety concern. Every round ended up in the berm.

He was doing fairly well with it. It's a hard thing to hold one handed, so the farthest I've tried that from is 25 yards.

Saiga 12 - a device for putting huge grins on the faces of people that borrow it.

It was a fantastic day.
I owe particular thanks to the nice person who's name I forget, who gave me some 12 gauge for the final execution.

My greatest claim to fame was hitting a pumpkin with my Glock from 100yards.

Matt... that first pic is a keeper! The look on the young man's face is priceless.

That is what photography is all about!!!

That was a great day! Lots of fun, never a dull moment.

Sorry I missed the shotgun finale and cleanup, but my son told me at 4:10 he had to be at work at 5 and we were 45 minutes from home...[shocked] teenagers

Attachments

• DSC03578.jpg
    DSC03578.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC03572.jpg
    DSC03572.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC03579.jpg
    DSC03579.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I will also have to say Hardjeepguy's little men were awesome at proper gun handling also and safe operation of the firearms they were using. But this was a awesome day had by all!!

I can't wait for the next Zombie Pumpkin annihilation which should take about a year for those zombies to regroup and plan there next attack on us New England folk.. [laugh]

great pictures........i wish i could have attended but i cant be out in crowds for a while doe to having a stem cell transplant but i will make next years shoots...along with my grandson

My greatest claim to fame was hitting a pumpkin with my Glock from 100yards.
If you're the guy with the 10mm, then yes, folks, he really DID hit it - I happened to be watching and saw the pumpkin pie fly as he shot!

I owe this man some reps for his generosity, but I cannot recall his username. That hand-cannon is awesome.
I think that that's MarcussomethingorotherAurelianus. (I know there's numbers or something between the Marcus and Aurelianus but I'm too lazy to look them up).

This was my second shoot and it was awesome! Big thanks to Marcus5Aurelius and BobJ for having me as a guest.

I think that that's MarcussomethingorotherAurelianus. (I know there's numbers or something between the Marcus and Aurelianus but I'm too lazy to look them up).

Almost, kudos for the effort anyway [laugh] Yea that was me, I'm terrible with matching usernames to faces even if they have it clipped to their shirts I always forget to look down and read it [wink] It was great meeting you all

Back
Top Bottom