• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pumpkin Shoot pics......See what you missed!!!!

If you're the guy with the 10mm, then yes, folks, he really DID hit it - I happened to be watching and saw the pumpkin pie fly as he shot!

Yep, that was me.[smile]

I think that that's MarcussomethingorotherAurelianus. (I know there's numbers or something between the Marcus and Aurelianus but I'm too lazy to look them up).

That was him :)

I'm terrible with matching usernames to faces even if they have it clipped to their shirts I always forget to look down and read it

Me, too - need to meet someone at least 4-5 times before the name and face will stick in the memory... as most NESers I've met know. Really, folks... it's just CRS syndrome. [laugh]

DSC_1324.jpg

DSC_1253.jpg

DSC_1227.jpg

DSC_1223.jpg

DSC_1214.jpg

DSC_1216.jpg

DSC_1262.jpg

a whole lot more at my photobucket

now....i KNOW at least 2 people got pictures of my flaming SKS during that final 100yd volley.

Where they at?

I remember seeing you flinging brass everywhere going through stripper clips real fast but I did not get any pictures [rolleyes]

I remember seeing you flinging brass everywhere going through stripper clips real fast but I did not get any pictures [rolleyes]

Yeah. I think i went through....300? rounds in a few short minutes on that volley.

SKS: $270
300 rounds of M67: $90
Lighting said SKS on fire with said M67: PRICELESS

Yeah. I think i went through....300? rounds in a few short minutes on that volley.

SKS: $270
300 rounds of M67: $90
Lighting said SKS on fire with said M67: PRICELESS

I got a pic of you with a shotgun in the process of slinging it up.

DSC_0241.jpg

CRS? "Can't Really Shoot?" [wink][smile]
Can't Remember uh... Stuff. Yeah, that's what it means.

now....i KNOW at least 2 people got pictures of my flaming SKS during that final 100yd volley.

Where they at?
Need to synch up my Centro to download it. Patience, grasshopper. Just got finished sucking leaves off of my lawn... payment for being gone all day yesterday. [rolleyes]

Can't Remember uh... Stuff. Yeah, that's what it means.

Need to synch up my Centro to download it. Patience, grasshopper. Just got finished sucking leaves off of my lawn... payment for being gone all day yesterday. [rolleyes]

Funny, I just finished cleaning the gutters and downspouts. Weird how this whole "taking a day off" thing works, huh?[smile]

What's even worse is she was at the shoot with me!!!

I think the worst part is that it's still only a 6-rnd magazine or something stupid like that.

10 round mag.

I'm shocked... in a free state like NH there was no one with a 20 round drum for their Saiga 12?![shocked]

That'd be the first thing I'd get for mine after a pistol grip conversion kit.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom