• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Possible EOTech problems

They received my sight 12/22/15. I called today, they said my check was mailed 2/11/16.......so it should be in my hands this week. Still don't know which direction I'm going. Maybe a vortex prism sight. Ill be happy when I see the check.

I'm at least a month out, then - didn't mail until 23 Jan. Two separate boxes, mailed at exactly the same time, took two different routes through the USPS after Springfield and arrived 3 days apart. Tracking numbers can be entertaining, sometimes.

mine was received 12/17. I called last THURS and no info was available. They guy on the phone pretty much read from a script saying it was a manual process that they weren't prepared for. Doesnt appear to be a FIFO system. I know it was signed for so Im not too concerned.

They received my sight 12/22/15. I called today, they said my check was mailed 2/11/16.......so it should be in my hands this week. Still don't know which direction I'm going. Maybe a vortex prism sight. Ill be happy when I see the check.

You are the lucky one!

Mine was received on 12/18/15, acknowledged by Email on 1/15/16 and not a peep since.

mine was received 12/17. I called last THURS and no info was available. They guy on the phone pretty much read from a script saying it was a manual process that they weren't prepared for. Doesnt appear to be a FIFO system. I know it was signed for so Im not too concerned.

called a few minutes ago and was told check was mailed 2/11.

you guys who got checks/phone confirmation--did they email you with an update when your sight(s) were received? crickets on my end and they've had mine for almost a week.

I just submitted the online refund request. Waiting for a return authorization. I can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

you guys who got checks/phone confirmation--did they email you with an update when your sight(s) were received? crickets on my end and they've had mine for almost a week.

i did not receive an email confirmation. BTW i tried giving reps in the SAS thread. Another one BANNED

Refund request approved. I'm shipping back tomorrow.

On the "refund request form", that they want you to print out and return with the optic, do you need to fill in the "description of failure" area at the bottom?

I didn't get any immediate confirmation just tracked it online. They received mine 12/15 then they did email me and many others on 1/16/16 saying the request is being processed. Then the check was issued 2/8/16.

I sent mine in Dec. received confirmation from EoTech in Jan., I called on 2/11 and was told my check was being sent out that day. I've not received it yet. I'll call again if no check by the end of this week.

Refund request approved. I'm shipping back tomorrow.

On the "refund request form", that they want you to print out and return with the optic, do you need to fill in the "description of failure" area at the bottom?

I wrote "because you lied"

I ended up writing "parallax and zero hold issues", as suggested further back in this thread.
It's boxed up and ready to go tomorrow.

Received today. Sent the sight back around 12/22.

2hgz1mo.jpg

Got my two checks. I got two RMA#, sent two sights in two separate packages, but received only one "We've got your product" e-mail. I worried that they lost one of the sights (the more expensive one, as Murphy would have it), but lo and behold, got two checks today for the approved amounts + $15 each.
Eotech may have f-ed up on the technology, but their customer support is 100% (+$15s&h).
If they fix their sights I'll give them another try.

I will gladly purchase another Eotech if they correct the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my two checks. I got two RMA#, sent two sights in two separate packages, but received only one "We've got your product" e-mail. I worried that they lost one of the sights (the more expensive one, as Murphy would have it), but lo and behold, got two checks today for the approved amounts + $15 each.
Eotech may have f-ed up on the technology, but their customer support is 100% (+$15s&h).
If they fix their sights I'll give them another try.

did you insure the packages? i insured mine for the value of the check eotech should issue me. one way or another i was getting that money. the couple of extra bucks for the extra UPS insurance was worth it in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom