Possible EOTech problems

One of the refund check arrived today. Still missing one. Hopefully will be showing up soon. Submitted both at the same time and shipped out the same day.

And what kind of shoes is she buying with it?

Did she tell you what she spent it on? [wink] [laugh2]

[laugh]

The EoTech was technically hers anyways, it has been on her carbine for the last 3 years. I told her if she wasn't dying to replace it we could use it to spend the night in Portsmouth once we get a babysitter. So not quite shoes, but close enough.

[laugh]

The EoTech was technically hers anyways, it has been on her carbine for the last 3 years. I told her if she wasn't dying to replace it we could use it to spend the night in Portsmouth once we get a babysitter. So not quite shoes, but close enough.

A case of where the truth is even funnier.

They received the sight on 12/18/15, I received acknowledgement on 1/15/16, tried looking up status yesterday and no record found, received the check today.A

Did you get an e-mail about that? Mine arrived there on 2/11 according to my tracking # and I still haven't received a confirmation e-mail.
No email confirmation as of yet. I just tracked it.

Entered my request for a return 2 weeks ago. How long did you guys with checks wait to get an initial response? Thanks!

Mine was received late January. No email confirmation. I called yesterday, was told its in process if no check in 2 weeks call back. They gave a case # too.

Got my check last week for $474 bought the 512 for $359 from the great people at Shooting Supply, sent it back with the receipt, original box/manual/papers and warranty card which was not filled out-took about 6 weeks from the time I put the sight in the mail to the Company.

Forgot: thank you again Len for the heads up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom