Possible EOTech problems

Got an email today saying expect a check in 3 to 4 weeks. I already picked up an Aimpoint T2 with Larue mount a week ago. [smile]

Just got the same email telling me 3-4 weeks for a check. Very good news considering I had to follow up a couple of times just to get the RMA. Let's hope it processes quickly.

Here’s my EOTech timeline:

December 11, 2015: Filed my claim online
December 21, 2015: Received email Return Authorization Form
December 22, 2015: Brought item to post office
December 28, 2015: Item delivered to EOTech
January 15, 2016: EOTech email acknowledged receipt of item.
March 11, 2016: Called EOTech. Mailing check today.
March 18, 2015: Received refund check.

Got the refund check for one of the ones I sent in. They received the sight on Jan 28th, got the check today 18 March. Mine was sent the same day, arrived at Eotech 3 days earlier. Won't find out if I have a check until I get home.

I'm not sure there's really a process for these refunds, I'm thinking a giant pile of boxes with a couple people grabbing them at random and processing checks.

Here’s my EOTech timeline:

December 11, 2015: Filed my claim online
December 21, 2015: Received email Return Authorization Form
December 22, 2015: Brought item to post office
December 28, 2015: Item delivered to EOTech
January 15, 2016: EOTech email acknowledged receipt of item.
March 11, 2016: Called EOTech. Mailing check today.
March 18, 2015: Received refund check.

My timeline was identical to yours. Wasn't looking forward to just iron sights this spring.

It took a couple of tries for them to get me an RMA but finally got it and sent my return. They received it yesterday. Based on the posted timelines, should have a check in July!

I can't find my original e-mail now for some reason, even though I didn't delete it... for someone who still has the e-mail about your check being cut, how long does it say it will take to arrive? It's been 5 weeks now since they said they were sending it. I've also called them to inquire, and shortly after I got off the phone they sent that e-mail.

I called them yesterday. My check is being cut and sent Friday I was told. This is just over 4 weeks from when I got confirmation that it was processing

March 15th I got the ok to send
march 16th it was sent
april 1 they said they got it
april 18th got the check

Glad I ran across this thread as I was planning on getting one of their sights. I just do not like red dots so I am not sure what I will end up getting. Probably sit on the sideline for a year or so to see what takes place.

Glad I ran across this thread as I was planning on getting one of their sights. I just do not like red dots so I am not sure what I will end up getting. Probably sit on the sideline for a year or so to see what takes place.

Odds are the problem won't affect you unless you go out in very cold/super hot temps. I'm considering getting another one of their sights since they paid me back more than I paid for mine. I returned a 512 and am considering and XPS2

Back
Top Bottom