Possible EOTech problems

Is everyone sending in the original receipt (or is it even required)? I definitely don't have mine.

Not required. They only need to know how much money you want back.

I sent mine in very early in the deluge of refund requests. The form they had up did NOT ask for cost or ask for the receipt (nor did their Email response), thus they got neither. All I'll say is that they set the price they were refunding and it was more than I paid for it.

I sent mine in very early in the deluge of refund requests. The form they had up did NOT ask for cost or ask for the receipt (nor did their Email response), thus they got neither. All I'll say is that they set the price they were refunding and it was more than I paid for it.
The volume of returns must have increased by that time to where it wasn't worth it to email back for the specifics. Probably when they handed the refund process off to a 3rd party.

Screenshot_2016-02-26-09-52-40_zpsvfiszg7s.png

I sent mine back on the 16th of this month. Nowhere did they ask for a receipt. Just the amount of refund requested. I couldn't remember how much I paid so I just averaged out what they were going for now, with sales tax, as I bought it locally.

I should have realized from the start that there would be a problem with any company head quartered in Ann Arbor [smile]

grey, was $474 the msrp?, been wondering why I got back so much more-just over +30%- than I paid..

Right around there... I bought mine on Amazon so I was able to see I paid $462.99 for mine about 2.5 years ago, then they include $15 for your cost of shipping them your Eotech.

tnks noho-they did more than right by me, can't help but to wonder just when the buyback dollars are going to run out.

Can anyone confirm Aimpoint Pro working with Eotech Magnifiers? I still have my G33 magnifier and wondering what sights will be compatible.

It works but is slightly off center. The eye relief on my G23 blows so bad I put it up on eBay. I've been spoiled by a $200 Vortex.

My first refund check is on 2/17. My second RMA is still MIA. I just call EOtech today just to verify if they have both RMA in file. They just confirmed that my 2nd RMA still processing. I submitted 2 RMA on the same day, shipped on the same day and L3 received my RMA the same delivery date. But the refund process is at least 3 weeks apart.

My first refund check is on 2/17. My second RMA is still MIA. I just call EOtech today just to verify if they have both RMA in file. They just confirmed that my 2nd RMA still processing. I submitted 2 RMA on the same day, shipped on the same day and L3 received my RMA the same delivery date. But the refund process is at least 3 weeks apart.

weird. did you do two separate ones? i did two sights on one RMA and in the same box hoping they'd both get processed at the same time. still haven't received confirmation on my RMA but if a month is the time frame most people are seeing, i've still got about a week.

weird. did you do two separate ones? i did two sights on one RMA and in the same box hoping they'd both get processed at the same time. still haven't received confirmation on my RMA but if a month is the time frame most people are seeing, i've still got about a week.

I submit 2 seperate RMA.

Submited via online (dec 19 2015)
Received RMA via email (Dec 21 2015)
Sight shipped & received at L3 (Dec 28 2015)
Got email (Jan 15 2016)
1st check (Feb 17 2016)
Still waiting for 2nd check.

So no one received any checks lately?

I called them earlier this week and they told me that my check is being cut tomorrow. Whether of not that is true, who knows, but it is a better answer than the last time I called.

Here's the info:

call 1 888 EOTHOLO
Option 3 in the sub menu
1 for the refund call center

I just called. Told me check would be cut today.
Maybe you have to call and follow up to get the check cut? Hmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're right Dave.
I just called and they told me that the check will go out today.
-Harvey

No, I think that they are just doing them in batches. I called 3 weeks ago and they told me that it wasn't in the queue yet and they couldn't give me any information until then.

Are you guys just putting MSRP as the refund amount?

Nope, when I filed, they didn't ask a number so I didn't go digging up receipts. What they sent me was a good deal more than I paid for it, so they made up the number for reimbursement, not me.

I just got off the phone with EOTech. Check is in the mail. [thinking] They're showing it was issued on Friday and mailed the same day.

I just called to check my status. My sight arrived at Eotech 5 weeks ago, and I never heard anything after that. On the phone they told me my refund had been accepted, and I need to allow 4-6 more weeks to receive my check.

Back
Top Bottom