NM Governor bans guns in Albuquerque

Satire or not, Grisham needs to be involuntarily placed under 90 days observation in a mental institution for thinking she could suspend the 2A.

There is a reported new virus going around that causes those it infects to think that they are a legend in their own mind and now have certain powers that they really don't in fact have.

She should have a medical professional check to see if she has been fully vaccinated against this new virus.

It has been rereported to be especially noticeable among the current political class:

1694652596119.png

Hearing is on Oct 3. Isn't that about 30 days? Everything is over by then. lol

The TRO is in place already.

This "public health measure," which nobody was ever going to enforce, already can't be enforced. So, in practice, everything is over by... now.

Hearing is on Oct 3. Isn't that about 30 days? Everything is over by then. lol
ffc38d255475a2da25d4530bdeafb14d.jpg

This is what NEEDS to happen to ALL enemies of the constitution.

View attachment 795943
What goes around comes around. If we allow extra-judicial killings of people who violate the constitution in this way, then we would also have extrajudicial killings of people who entered the Capital Building on Jan 6th — because whoever is in charge would defend their extrajudicial killings.

I despise what the NM Governor has done (and I despise her as well). But extrajudicial killing never ends well.

435 posts in this thread, 420 of which have no useful information. I should be use to the NES stuff by now, but it still irks me.

What goes around comes around. If we allow extra-judicial killings of people who violate the constitution in this way, then we would also have extrajudicial killings of people who entered the Capital Building on Jan 6th — because whoever is in charge would defend their extrajudicial killings.

I despise what the NM Governor has done (and I despise her as well). But extrajudicial killing never ends well.

Not sure if serious. The man with the revolver was a LEO. I don't want our LEOs doing that shit to anyone.
Here what i heard about the pic, that vc kill a few unarm civilians over some shit , so the 6shooter guy took revenge and shot the vc. My information could be wrong because i read about this stuff when i was a kid.

Here what i heard about the pic, that vc kill a few unarm civilians over some shit , so the 6shooter guy took revenge and shot the vc. My information could be wrong because i read about this stuff when i was a kid.

Sure. He was VC and he might have killed an ARVN officer and his family. Might. Because the thing about summary executions is that you never know whether you've got the right guy for the right crime. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. But you never even try to find out. Loan certainly didn't; he just wanted the guy dead, so he made him dead.

That's not a LEO's job.

I just love that "I've given you the tools" thing. She has no clue that her "tools" are completely unlawful.

Priceless. She's so ignorant that she doesn't even understand her own ignorance. Prime Dunning-Kruger, but sadly in a position of some sort of power.

I just love that "I've given you the tools" thing. She has no clue that her "tools" are completely unlawful.

Priceless. She's so ignorant that she doesn't even understand her own ignorance. Prime Dunning-Kruger, but sadly in a position of some sort of power.

Every time that this fool offers her opinion, more people are driven to look to past history for solutions to the problems plaguing us today.......such as this one for example:

1694694121832.png

sort of... it's OK to execute commies as they are already pre-set and hell-bent on executing you.

I've given you the tools to curb stomp anyone who disagrees with me! Why are you being apprehensive about curb stomping!?!

Squaw backs Grisham:

“I want to put it this way: I think that our mayors and our governors have the hardest job in the world right now when it comes to gun violence. Keep in mind, for example, in the District of Columbia, a few years back, D.C. said, we just want to basically ban carrying guns, and good for D.C. They said it was going to bring down gun violence, and they were right. And then, an extremist United States Supreme Court said, nope, we’re not going to let you do it, and then Congress wouldn’t act to try to give them some of the tools to help fight gun violence. And yet, it’s those same governors and those same mayors who are then held responsible for the rise in violence. So, I say this, is they’re caught in the switches, and they’re doing everything they possibly can to reduce gun violence and to try to save the lives of our children, our neighbors, everyone.”

Last edited:
Sqaw backs Gisham:

“I want to put it this way: I think that our mayors and our governors have the hardest job in the world right now when it comes to gun violence. Keep in mind, for example, in the District of Columbia, a few years back, D.C. said, we just want to basically ban carrying guns, and good for D.C. They said it was going to bring down gun violence, and they were right. And then, an extremist United States Supreme Court said, nope, we’re not going to let you do it, and then Congress wouldn’t act to try to give them some of the tools to help fight gun violence. And yet, it’s those same governors and those same mayors who are then held responsible for the rise in violence. So, I say this, is they’re caught in the switches, and they’re doing everything they possibly can to reduce gun violence and to try to save the lives of our children, our neighbors, everyone.”

f*** her too, thats all.

Last edited:

'if you kill your enemies they win'

Lol bro. Im sure voting will fix this.

Brian Festa On The Huge Win For The 2nd Amendment In New Mexico :

BREAKING: WTP VICTORIOUS IN COURT AGAINST NM GOV. MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM​

Effective at 2:55 p.m. MT today, U.S. District Judge David Herrera Urias issued a temporary restraining order blocking the Executive Order of New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham, which sought to strip the citizens of New Mexico of their right to carry weapons in public, with or without a permit. Our friend (and true Patriot) Steve Bannon was following the story all day from his War Room broadcast, interviewing We The Patriots USA Vice-President and Co-Founder Brian Festa twice today. Watch Brian announce the victory on Steve's show here.

But the battle is far from won. This is only a temporary order, and we will be back in court to argue this at the preliminary injunction hearing on October 3, 2023. Our legal efforts are only made possible by generous donors like you. We were not able to waste time raising funds before filing this lawsuit, so we dipped into our reserves to fund this litigation. We would greatly appreciate it if you would prayerfully consider making a donation to our 2A Legal Fund today, so that we can replenish these funds for this and other Second Amendment litigation. Please also share the donation link with anyone you know who supports our fight to preserve our right to keep and bear arms.​

This isn't a win... that's such awful branding

This is a confirmation of the constitution.

Huge win implies the idea that she could do this was actually a debate

Confirmation of the constitution implies she was way out of line

Cmon man i took half a marketing course at massasoit and i know this stuff

Back
Top Bottom