Libs sound reasonable about guns.

I didn't read it all. but it looks like the instructor is a garden variety 2a enthusiast, branding himself as a lefties choice for gun training. he is in California and this is probably a business model that works for him. despite his stated exclusive rhetoric, he is moving the same 2a ideology along. i don't care if he wants to wear rainbow shirts.

I didn't read it all. but it looks like the instructor is a garden variety 2a enthusiast, branding himself as a lefties choice for gun training. he is in California and this is probably a business model that works for him. despite his stated exclusive rhetoric, he is moving the same 2a ideology along. i don't care if he wants to wear rainbow shirts.
Good input... but you did break the cardinal rule... don't click the ops links if you value your device

That's a great business opportunity for MA. I've always been willing to talk to left wing gun owners that's why I'm so happy that I kicked the GOP out of my life. If they like 2A then so do I regardless of other politics. I actually still belong to the liberal gun club that oftentimes seems more libertarian than NES on its best day. A lot of left wing people are turned off by gun stores where they say there are people wearing politically charged t-shirts or hanging out in a gun shop blabbing about for Trump is so good and Biden is so bad etc. No argues these points, not even the left. It saddens me when so many people cannot or will not understand the other sides position. I know lots of left wing that absolutely hate Biden and they don't want to vote for him, but they will not because they like him it's because they hate Trump more. You can't win over hearts and minds with rotten candidates. Enough soap boxing for one day.

You can’t win over hearts with facts, and you can’t win over minds with feelings. That seems to be more the divide in my observation of liberals vs. conservatives.

I don't think that's the case at all. I see more conservatives on social media blabbing endlessly whenever libsoftiktok posts a video than they do about the economy. Here's a free hint for conservatives: If all you have to offer is criticism of someone else's life then you will lose, continue to lose and eventually blink out of existence.

Is there even a single GOP candidate, senator, rep, etc talking about the piss poor economy?

That's a great business opportunity for MA. I've always been willing to talk to left wing gun owners that's why I'm so happy that I kicked the GOP out of my life. If they like 2A then so do I regardless of other politics. I actually still belong to the liberal gun club that oftentimes seems more libertarian than NES on its best day. A lot of left wing people are turned off by gun stores where they say there are people wearing politically charged t-shirts or hanging out in a gun shop blabbing about for Trump is so good and Biden is so bad etc. No argues these points, not even the left. It saddens me when so many people cannot or will not understand the other sides position. I know lots of left wing that absolutely hate Biden and they don't want to vote for him, but they will not because they like him it's because they hate Trump more. You can't win over hearts and minds with rotten candidates. Enough soap boxing for one day.

All by design, the best way to conquer is to divide.

We are broken down into race, color, sex, politics, who you identify as etc etc etc..There are like eleventy billion little groups that the media and politics have put everyone into..Destroy one group at a time while alienating others.

The immigrants getting all the free shit is now pissing off the citizens getting free shit..

Reparations piss off mostly everybody BUT most black people.

There are other instances of purposely dividing the populace, those were just the first ones I thought of.

The last thing politicians want is for everyone no matter what your politics are to realize we have more in common than differences when it comes to how things should be.

Last edited:
I don't think that's the case at all. I see more conservatives on social media blabbing endlessly whenever libsoftiktok posts a video than they do about the economy. Here's a free hint for conservatives: If all you have to offer is criticism of someone else's life then you will lose, continue to lose and eventually blink out of existence.

Is there even a single GOP candidate, senator, rep, etc talking about the piss poor economy?

No (IMO), those are just the ones they comment on.

Just because a person doesnt make a comment in a thread or in the comment section of a video does not mean they do not care about it.

Judging what people think by the ebbs and flows of likes and replies is not a good barometer..That's what they want you to think though :)

Yes in “The Last Jedi” in a a terrible scene where old Leia does a force Mary Poppins walk in space. Absolute trash.
Oh ok. Yes I remember that movie and Leia spacewalk. I don't remember Ackbar even being in that movie. [rofl]

Boy has Disney really f***ed up Star Wars. The writing is brutal.

Back
Top Bottom