NM Governor bans guns in Albuquerque

'if you kill your enemies they win'

Lol bro. Im sure voting will fix this.
If one side starts killing politicians then the other side does the same. Then we have a civil war. Remember how our last civil war went? The estimates for the number of dead range from 600k to almost 900k, with hundreds of thousands more wounded. This was at a time when the US population was 31M, so 1/10th of our current population. More soldiers died during the US civil war than in all of our wars since then combined.

Yeah, that’s a great plan.

If one side starts killing politicians then the other side does the same. Then we have a civil war. Remember how our last civil war went? The estimates for the number of dead range from 600k to almost 900k, with hundreds of thousands more wounded. This was at a time when the US population was 31M, so 1/10th of our current population. More soldiers died during the US civil war than in all of our wars since then combined.

I'm blown away that you think it's possible to fight a commie government with voting and democratic process.

Also, the only sides are party members vs The People. Left vs Right is just The Big Lie. If all the politicians were slaughtered on both sides, I would call that a good start.

And the person hes shooting is a north korean soldier dressed in civilian clothing during war time.

Whut?

You know that's Vietnam, right? And that the only American in that area at that time was the guy taking the picture?

The shooter was in charge of the SVN National Police. The shootee was a VC who may or may not have been an assassin.

I'm blown away that you think it's possible to fight a commie government with voting and democratic process.

Also, the only sides are party members vs The People. Left vs Right is just The Big Lie. If all the politicians were slaughtered on both sides, I would call that a good start.
OK. So what are you waiting for? Why haven’t you shot politicians that you think are commies?

Furthermore, if it becomes open season on politicians, the killings won’t end there. It will be open season on ANYONE. Welcome to the North American version of Somalia.

Last edited:

I noticed over the course of the last few years during my journeys on the net that there appears to be a fair amount of discussion about a Civil War 2 looming on this country's darkened horizon. This discussion is driven by the sense that there is at present a complete breakdown of what once were considered widely accepted.....and expected....... standards of personal behavior and responsibility of the part of the citizenry at large.

The "peaceful demonstrations"......... as the media classified the burning and rioting in urban areas as....... served as a wakeup call that we no longer inhabited our father's world, and something was very wrong in today's society. It has become glaringly apparent that the present political weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, IRS, and all the rest of the governmental departments has most certainly been taken note of and this realization has added to the underlying sense that we are now on the cusp of entering a world that lacks any societal guardrails and is rapidly spinning towards the abyss of basic raw survival by virtue of one's ability to physically defend the wellbeing of one's loved ones.

Despite Biden's claim that he has fighter aircraft and nuclear weapons at his beck and call to defend his left-wing political agenda, the attacks on power stations is one example of asymmetric warfare that is starting to crop up more and more these days and is not something that the bombs and jets are capable of addressing.

The 4420 proposal and the New Mexico executive order add to the feeling that this country is hurtling towards becoming a banana republic of the first rank and all that accomplishment entails. I have lived thru the 1960s with its urban riots, national guard mobilizations and political assignations. and what I see taking place today is not necessarily very comforting to an old man just wishing to live out whatever time the Muses has decried as being left and trying to enjoy the company of his family.

I saw this meme about a new Civil War as a possible response to the unraveling of the American experience and I think that it may serve as a point to ponder if one feels that they have become abused beyond the bounds of decency and good taste and forced to consider a more robust response to what is perceived to be a total society dumpster fire. I have no clever answers as to how we even begin trying to return to the American world that I grew up in...........but I would like to think that before we march in lockstep into the unknown, we at least try to achieve some sort of a coherent idea as to where we are traveling to in the first place.

1694709000169.png

Last edited:
1694709883624.png

We most definitely WILL become Beirut AND Sarajevo, X1000. Nobody is expecting to rise as "kings", but you can rest assured there's going to be a lot of scores settled at the most animalistic level and 90% of it will be fully justified.

View attachment 796070

We most definitely WILL become Beirut AND Sarajevo, X1000. Nobody is expecting to rise as "kings", but you can rest assured there's going to be a lot of scores settled at the most animalistic level and 90% of it will be fully justified.

One supposes that the question of valid justification will in all likelihood be rather dependent upon which end of the gun one finds themself to be...........but just to be on the safe side the wife and I continue to go to the range on a regular basis and practice the management of small arms in case the downward societal spiral that we see occurring at the present time takes on an alarming acceleration of speed.

OK. So what are you waiting for? Why haven’t you shot politicians that you think are commies?

Furthermore, if it becomes open season on politicians, the killings won’t end there. It will be open season on ANYONE. Welcome to the North American version of Somalia.

Ahhh yes. The false choice. Either i tolerate communism or were somalia.

Nice.

View attachment 796070

The dustup of the 1860s was NOT a civil war, it was a thwarted independence.

The one that's coming - and it IS coming - will be the for-real variety, and commanded/fueled/funded on the Empire side by the Globalists. I'm anticipating total causalities in the forty million range, more if they start flinging nukes.

Civil War has already started. People are already being killed in cities over beliefs. It will spill over and spread. The issue right now is only one side is fighting because the conservatives like those in this thread dont understand the war has already started
theres just not a lot of shooting because conservatives are rolling over and capitulating. Lawlessness already exists with protestors and politicians being arrested and jailed for false charges.

You guys arguing about a civil war starting in the future need to wake up. As an example
the civil war that lead to the creation of this country started years before 1776.

View attachment 796070

90% of the people doing the killing on both sides will believe they are justified. 90% of the victims will believe it was not justified. Most of the population will just want the horror to stop.

Now tell me about your support of Ukraine in the context of the above statement.
The Russo-Ukraine war isn’t a civil war. It was an invasion by Russia. Two different things.

Hoping that we don’t have a civil war is not incompatible with supporting a nation that is fighting off an invasion.

But you guys keep at your fetish for Civil War 2, with your assumptions that you will 1) win and 2) end up in charge.

Civil War has already started. People are already being killed in cities over beliefs. It will spill over and spread. The issue right now is only one side is fighting because the conservatives like those in this thread dont understand the war has already started
theres just not a lot of shooting because conservatives are rolling over and capitulating. Lawlessness already exists with protestors and politicians being arrested and jailed for false charges.

You guys arguing about a civil war starting in the future need to wake up. As an example
the civil war that lead to the creation of this country started years before 1776.
Correct. And it will escalate - maybe slowly then quickly, maybe just quickly. Eventually food/water/electricity for the cities will be attacked, and that's when Quickly.

The Russo-Ukraine war isn’t a civil war. It was an invasion by Russia. Two different things.
Incorrect. A substantial portion of Ukraine's population is ethnically Russian. "Ethnically" matters TONS in a goodly chunk of the world, including there.

But the 90% being killed is OK because you support it, amiright?

On the US side, the war has started. Behave and prepare accordingly because black swans shift Overton windows very fast in these types of environments.

Incorrect. A substantial portion of Ukraine's population is ethnically Russian. "Ethnically" matters TONS in a goodly chunk of the world, including there.
What I wrote was indeed correct. The Russo Ukrainian war is not a Civil War. It is not one state fighting again itself. It is one state, Russia, invading an independent state, Ukraine.

Yes, a substantial portion are native Russian speakers. But the vast major the Ukrainian citizens, including those who are ethnic Russians, don’t support the Russian invasion.

What I wrote was indeed correct. The Russo Ukrainian war is not a Civil War. It is not one state fighting again itself. It is one state, Russia, invading an independent state, Ukraine.

Yes, a substantial portion are native Russian speakers. But the vast major the Ukrainian citizens, including those who are ethnic Russians, don’t support the Russian invasion.
It's a LOT more complex than a mere invasion. And as will be the case with our coming civil war, there are (and have been) outside influences, as well - the role of the United States is not insubstantial, for example.

But the 90% being killed is OK because you support it, amiright?

On the US side, the war has started. Behave and prepare accordingly because black swans shift Overton windows very fast in these types of environments.

My point with respect to the comment above is no one cares about the 90% when open conflict starts. Because people being wronged have no time or empathy for people who stand by and let the wronging continue, or worse continue to vote for it and actively pretend nothing is wrong. People who don't fight in a civil war are the same as the people who stand around filming beatings, rapes, thefts and murders. They are useless humans and thinning them from the herd is a terrific side benefit of conflict for the party being oppressed.

Governor Lujan Grisham says her duty to uphold her oath to the constitution is "not absolute"

Really? REALLY? It is the MOST ABSOLUTE DUTY REQUIRED OF YOU TO HOLD YOUR OFFICE!!!!

Where on earth do these people get these complete bullshit notions from?

If a sworn oath has no absolute duty to be upheld, then the entirety of government and governance means nothing and there is no authority connected to the office.

These people like Grisham who adopt such a mindset are insane and unfit to be in any position of power or authority over anyone.
I agree. This is on the same tier for me as the sovereign citizens tropes.

The constitutions (state and fed) are THE ONLY THING which gives her any power to support those documents. End of message. Full stop.

There is NOT going to be a civil war like Syria. What may happen is another succession. The Democrats take a super majority in the federal government. Then begin imposing their policies on everyone. A group of states say they've had enough and the next thing you know America is split in 2 or 3 different nations. To me this seems far more plausible yet still a long way off.

I say Democrats BTW not because I vote Republican but because they're the ones who could pull it off. Maneuvers like making DC and PR states, SCOTUS packing, mail in voting, eliminating the Electoral College and of course voter base importation. These are all things they've advocated for. I'm sure the Republican party would pull it off if they could but they can't. Most of the losers in the Republican party are probably just controlled opposition at this point anyway.
The IDEAL case is a divorce - preferably of the velvet variety. That won't happen: the Establishment won't let it.

The warring factions will be the Country Mice (who grow the food, etc.) versus the (all-appetite, and little else) City Rats, with the latter allied with (cuz supported by) the Establishment.

Governor Lujan Grisham says her duty to uphold her oath to the constitution is "not absolute"

Really? REALLY? It is the MOST ABSOLUTE DUTY REQUIRED OF YOU TO HOLD YOUR OFFICE!!!!

Where on earth do these people get these complete bullshit notions from?

If a sworn oath has no absolute duty to be upheld, then the entirety of government and governance means nothing and there is no authority connected to the office.

These people like Grisham who adopt such a mindset are insane and unfit to be in any position of power or authority over anyone.

I have heard of interpretive dance as a thing..........but I can't say that I have heard of interpretive law wherein the law is whatever a person interprets it to be......usually to their benefit.

Evidently, I am in dire need of getting out more it appears.......

1694721702549.png

What goes around comes around. If we allow extra-judicial killings of people who violate the constitution in this way, then we would also have extrajudicial killings of people who entered the Capital Building on Jan 6th — because whoever is in charge would defend their extrajudicial killings.

I despise what the NM Governor has done (and I despise her as well). But extrajudicial killing never ends well.
Those who have the guns win

What goes around comes around. If we allow extra-judicial killings of people who violate the constitution in this way, then we would also have extrajudicial killings of people who entered the Capital Building on Jan 6th — because whoever is in charge would defend their extrajudicial killings.

I despise what the NM Governor has done (and I despise her as well). But extrajudicial killing never ends well.
It's usually what happens when all other remedies to tyranny have run their course and failed.

“Combined”?…..that’s kinda a loose stat, no?..

Back
Top Bottom